GeIL Announces Value PLUS and Ultra PLUS Memory Modules
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS Series to be added to GeILs' high performance memory line of products. The Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS are equipped with the latest PLUS Edition memory heat-spreader designed with heat-sink surface and extended height for maximum cooling efficiency. The Ultra PLUS line of memory will be carrying over-clocking performance while the Value PLUS line has the more stability-oriented specifications. As GeILs' quality standard, both series will be enhanced with DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology for the highest quality assurance.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards