GeIL Announces Value PLUS and Ultra PLUS Memory Modules
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS Series to be added to GeILs' high performance memory line of products. The Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS are equipped with the latest PLUS Edition memory heat-spreader designed with heat-sink surface and extended height for maximum cooling efficiency. The Ultra PLUS line of memory will be carrying over-clocking performance while the Value PLUS line has the more stability-oriented specifications. As GeILs' quality standard, both series will be enhanced with DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology for the highest quality assurance.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types