GeIL Announces Value PLUS and Ultra PLUS Memory Modules
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS Series to be added to GeILs' high performance memory line of products. The Value PLUS & Ultra PLUS are equipped with the latest PLUS Edition memory heat-spreader designed with heat-sink surface and extended height for maximum cooling efficiency. The Ultra PLUS line of memory will be carrying over-clocking performance while the Value PLUS line has the more stability-oriented specifications. As GeILs' quality standard, both series will be enhanced with DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology for the highest quality assurance.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors