With Excellent Gaming Performance, MSI R5670-PD512 is the Best Choice for HTPC Users
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design Feature Great Dissipation and Space Saving
Taipei-Taiwan - Global-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI, officially launched today the R5670-PD512 adopting specific dual fans and low profile form factor. It is designed for DIY users who like to build their own HTPCs with smaller cases. MSI brings a solution with great gaming performance and small form factor fitting in slim cases.
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design
MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with dual fans, which provide 50% more airflow than single fan, and heatsink which covers GPU and memory. Combined with active and passive thermal on low profile PCB exploits the limited space to exert thermal efficiency. Due to the low profile design saving more space, MSI R5670-PD512 works with smaller or slim cases which do not take up too much space in living room to bring a neat and comfortable entertainment environment.
New Balance of Performance and Stability
MSI insists on bringing products with high stability to end users, so MSI R5670-PD512 uses Military Class Concept components, including All Solid Capacitor and Solid State Choke which not only extend product lifespan, but also avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and provide a quiet operating environment. Moreover, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, end users can adjust the GPU and memory's clock as well as the voltage of GPU to easily release overclocking potential of MSI R5670-PD512.
The Latest Technology Support
MSI R5670-PD512 support the latest DirectX 11 technology, so end users can experience the vivid DX11 gaming visual effect. Furthermore, MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with DisplayPort and supports ATi Eyefinity technology. Combining wide screens with the advanced technology, gamers can expand their gaming vision across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Featuring as its great gaming performance, small form factor, and multiple display outputs, MSI R5670-PD512 is the best choice for HTPC users.
Latest News Posts
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair