With Excellent Gaming Performance, MSI R5670-PD512 is the Best Choice for HTPC Users
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design Feature Great Dissipation and Space Saving
Taipei-Taiwan - Global-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI, officially launched today the R5670-PD512 adopting specific dual fans and low profile form factor. It is designed for DIY users who like to build their own HTPCs with smaller cases. MSI brings a solution with great gaming performance and small form factor fitting in slim cases.
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design
MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with dual fans, which provide 50% more airflow than single fan, and heatsink which covers GPU and memory. Combined with active and passive thermal on low profile PCB exploits the limited space to exert thermal efficiency. Due to the low profile design saving more space, MSI R5670-PD512 works with smaller or slim cases which do not take up too much space in living room to bring a neat and comfortable entertainment environment.
New Balance of Performance and Stability
MSI insists on bringing products with high stability to end users, so MSI R5670-PD512 uses Military Class Concept components, including All Solid Capacitor and Solid State Choke which not only extend product lifespan, but also avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and provide a quiet operating environment. Moreover, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, end users can adjust the GPU and memory's clock as well as the voltage of GPU to easily release overclocking potential of MSI R5670-PD512.
The Latest Technology Support
MSI R5670-PD512 support the latest DirectX 11 technology, so end users can experience the vivid DX11 gaming visual effect. Furthermore, MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with DisplayPort and supports ATi Eyefinity technology. Combining wide screens with the advanced technology, gamers can expand their gaming vision across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Featuring as its great gaming performance, small form factor, and multiple display outputs, MSI R5670-PD512 is the best choice for HTPC users.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage