With Excellent Gaming Performance, MSI R5670-PD512 is the Best Choice for HTPC Users
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design Feature Great Dissipation and Space Saving
Taipei-Taiwan - Global-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI, officially launched today the R5670-PD512 adopting specific dual fans and low profile form factor. It is designed for DIY users who like to build their own HTPCs with smaller cases. MSI brings a solution with great gaming performance and small form factor fitting in slim cases.
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design
MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with dual fans, which provide 50% more airflow than single fan, and heatsink which covers GPU and memory. Combined with active and passive thermal on low profile PCB exploits the limited space to exert thermal efficiency. Due to the low profile design saving more space, MSI R5670-PD512 works with smaller or slim cases which do not take up too much space in living room to bring a neat and comfortable entertainment environment.
New Balance of Performance and Stability
MSI insists on bringing products with high stability to end users, so MSI R5670-PD512 uses Military Class Concept components, including All Solid Capacitor and Solid State Choke which not only extend product lifespan, but also avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and provide a quiet operating environment. Moreover, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, end users can adjust the GPU and memory's clock as well as the voltage of GPU to easily release overclocking potential of MSI R5670-PD512.
The Latest Technology Support
MSI R5670-PD512 support the latest DirectX 11 technology, so end users can experience the vivid DX11 gaming visual effect. Furthermore, MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with DisplayPort and supports ATi Eyefinity technology. Combining wide screens with the advanced technology, gamers can expand their gaming vision across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Featuring as its great gaming performance, small form factor, and multiple display outputs, MSI R5670-PD512 is the best choice for HTPC users.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines