With Excellent Gaming Performance, MSI R5670-PD512 is the Best Choice for HTPC Users
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design Feature Great Dissipation and Space Saving
Taipei-Taiwan - Global-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI, officially launched today the R5670-PD512 adopting specific dual fans and low profile form factor. It is designed for DIY users who like to build their own HTPCs with smaller cases. MSI brings a solution with great gaming performance and small form factor fitting in slim cases.
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design
MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with dual fans, which provide 50% more airflow than single fan, and heatsink which covers GPU and memory. Combined with active and passive thermal on low profile PCB exploits the limited space to exert thermal efficiency. Due to the low profile design saving more space, MSI R5670-PD512 works with smaller or slim cases which do not take up too much space in living room to bring a neat and comfortable entertainment environment.
New Balance of Performance and Stability
MSI insists on bringing products with high stability to end users, so MSI R5670-PD512 uses Military Class Concept components, including All Solid Capacitor and Solid State Choke which not only extend product lifespan, but also avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and provide a quiet operating environment. Moreover, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, end users can adjust the GPU and memory's clock as well as the voltage of GPU to easily release overclocking potential of MSI R5670-PD512.
The Latest Technology Support
MSI R5670-PD512 support the latest DirectX 11 technology, so end users can experience the vivid DX11 gaming visual effect. Furthermore, MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with DisplayPort and supports ATi Eyefinity technology. Combining wide screens with the advanced technology, gamers can expand their gaming vision across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Featuring as its great gaming performance, small form factor, and multiple display outputs, MSI R5670-PD512 is the best choice for HTPC users.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition