With Excellent Gaming Performance, MSI R5670-PD512 is the Best Choice for HTPC Users
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design Feature Great Dissipation and Space Saving
Taipei-Taiwan - Global-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, MSI, officially launched today the R5670-PD512 adopting specific dual fans and low profile form factor. It is designed for DIY users who like to build their own HTPCs with smaller cases. MSI brings a solution with great gaming performance and small form factor fitting in slim cases.
Dual Fans and Low Profile Design
MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with dual fans, which provide 50% more airflow than single fan, and heatsink which covers GPU and memory. Combined with active and passive thermal on low profile PCB exploits the limited space to exert thermal efficiency. Due to the low profile design saving more space, MSI R5670-PD512 works with smaller or slim cases which do not take up too much space in living room to bring a neat and comfortable entertainment environment.
New Balance of Performance and Stability
MSI insists on bringing products with high stability to end users, so MSI R5670-PD512 uses Military Class Concept components, including All Solid Capacitor and Solid State Choke which not only extend product lifespan, but also avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and provide a quiet operating environment. Moreover, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, end users can adjust the GPU and memory's clock as well as the voltage of GPU to easily release overclocking potential of MSI R5670-PD512.
The Latest Technology Support
MSI R5670-PD512 support the latest DirectX 11 technology, so end users can experience the vivid DX11 gaming visual effect. Furthermore, MSI R5670-PD512 is equipped with DisplayPort and supports ATi Eyefinity technology. Combining wide screens with the advanced technology, gamers can expand their gaming vision across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Featuring as its great gaming performance, small form factor, and multiple display outputs, MSI R5670-PD512 is the best choice for HTPC users.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup