Team Group Inc. shines with strong growth and ranks 12 among global module suppliers
The 2009 DRAM sales ranking unveiled by DRAMeXchange
A well-established industry DRAM research institute, the DRAMeXchange, unveiled its sales ranking for global DRAM module suppliers in 2009. Team Group Inc. excelled in the industry by climbing from number 14 in 2008 to 12 in 2009.
The DRAMeXchange report indicates that the DRAM module market grew 15% in year 2009, while the top 15 suppliers grew 25% more than the industry average. The trend of "the big gets bigger" remains. With strict risk management and market sensibility, Team Group not only maintained better-than-average profitability, but also responded with fast deliveries after market demand rebounded. Its sales revenue increased 20% in 2009 compared with last year, indicating TEAM's robust profitability.
Team Group General Manager Danny Hsia said: "With today's continuous growing market share, TEAM will be the most proactive company in the industry. We are now further globalizing our branch offices in Japan, the Middle East, China and Singapore to not only meet the global demands, but also provide high quality after services. Currently we are now in the process to engage for public listing in Taiwan. The IPO would greatly increased Team's future industry growth and product innovation."
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4