Team Group Inc. shines with strong growth and ranks 12 among global module suppliers
The 2009 DRAM sales ranking unveiled by DRAMeXchange
A well-established industry DRAM research institute, the DRAMeXchange, unveiled its sales ranking for global DRAM module suppliers in 2009. Team Group Inc. excelled in the industry by climbing from number 14 in 2008 to 12 in 2009.
The DRAMeXchange report indicates that the DRAM module market grew 15% in year 2009, while the top 15 suppliers grew 25% more than the industry average. The trend of "the big gets bigger" remains. With strict risk management and market sensibility, Team Group not only maintained better-than-average profitability, but also responded with fast deliveries after market demand rebounded. Its sales revenue increased 20% in 2009 compared with last year, indicating TEAM's robust profitability.
Team Group General Manager Danny Hsia said: "With today's continuous growing market share, TEAM will be the most proactive company in the industry. We are now further globalizing our branch offices in Japan, the Middle East, China and Singapore to not only meet the global demands, but also provide high quality after services. Currently we are now in the process to engage for public listing in Taiwan. The IPO would greatly increased Team's future industry growth and product innovation."
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis