Team Group Inc. shines with strong growth and ranks 12 among global module suppliers
The 2009 DRAM sales ranking unveiled by DRAMeXchange
A well-established industry DRAM research institute, the DRAMeXchange, unveiled its sales ranking for global DRAM module suppliers in 2009. Team Group Inc. excelled in the industry by climbing from number 14 in 2008 to 12 in 2009.
The DRAMeXchange report indicates that the DRAM module market grew 15% in year 2009, while the top 15 suppliers grew 25% more than the industry average. The trend of "the big gets bigger" remains. With strict risk management and market sensibility, Team Group not only maintained better-than-average profitability, but also responded with fast deliveries after market demand rebounded. Its sales revenue increased 20% in 2009 compared with last year, indicating TEAM's robust profitability.
Team Group General Manager Danny Hsia said: "With today's continuous growing market share, TEAM will be the most proactive company in the industry. We are now further globalizing our branch offices in Japan, the Middle East, China and Singapore to not only meet the global demands, but also provide high quality after services. Currently we are now in the process to engage for public listing in Taiwan. The IPO would greatly increased Team's future industry growth and product innovation."
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni