Delve into an Immersive 3-D World with the ASUS VG236H Monitor
-- ASUS' latest HD monitor features a 120Hz refresh rate and full support for NVIDIA's 3D Vision technology for the best 3D experience --
Fremont, CA (July 19, 2010) - ASUS launches the VG236H-a new 23" Full HD 1080p display that includes market-leading NVIDIA® 3D Vision and Trace Free II technologies. The VG236H features a 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time and 120Hz refresh rate to deliver ultra-smooth 3D visuals in Full HD.
ASUS' Color Shine technology featuring a 400-nit brightness capability lets users enjoy vibrant colors while ergonomically-designed features like swivel, tilt angle, and height adjustments ensure viewing comfort even after prolonged periods of use. The VG236H features YPbPr, Dual-Link DVI and HDMI input ports to ensure a wide variety connectivity options. ASUS' VG236H is the ideal monitor to experience the internet, Blu-ray movies, and games in 3D.
An Immersive Stereoscopic 3D Experience with NVIDIA® 3D Vision Technology
The 23" ASUS VG236H monitor includes a NVIDIA® 3D Vision kit*, which features a pair of active shutter glasses with alternate-frame sequencing technology that immerses users in their favorite 3D movie or gaming world. There are currently hundreds of NVIDIA® 3D Vision compatible PC game titles** available on the market to enjoy along with exciting new title releases coming shortly.
Driven to Perform with Optimized Colors
The ASUS-exclusive Trace Free II technology combines a 120Hz refresh rate with a 2ms (gray-to-gray) response time that effectively eliminates ghosting to ensure a smooth gaming and movie experience.
ASUS Color Shine technology with 400-nit brightness provides brilliant and vibrant display colors in any application or movie. Color Shine technology uses multiple-color film layers instead of a single-film layer that reduces the diffusion of light allowing improved image clarity while at the same time enriching color density and saturation.
Ergonomically-designed for Viewing Comfort
To ensure user comfort the VG236H is easily adjustable to cater to almost any viewing angle. It can adjust swivel 150-degrees, height by 100mm, and tilt viewing angle. The VG236H provides a built-in cable management feature that helps conceal wires for clutter-free desktops.
ASUS, the world's top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world's best selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia, wireless solutions, networking devices and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,268 awards in 2009, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand people and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company's revenue for 2009 was US$7.5 billion. ASUS has been listed in BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100 for 12 years.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines