AVADirect Adds GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards
Twinsburg, OH - July 19, 2010
AVADirect, a recognized leader in the computer industry, now offers NVIDIA's newest addition to its GeForce series, the GeForce GTX 460.
The GeForce GTX 460 is NVIDIA's next generation of GeForce GPU based on the brand new GF104 chipset. The GTX 460 provides heart-pounding cinematic visuals combined with Direct X11, NVIDIA 3D and PhysX technologies for a stunning visual experience at a very affordable price. It contains 336 CUDA cores and up to 1024MB of high speed GDDR5 memory for excellent image quality, performance and computational power. Furthermore, two GTX 460's in SLI support NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, offering incredible 3D graphics at resolutions up to 5760 x 1080.
"The GeForce GTX 460 line of graphics cards is a great addition to our broad selection of GTX 400 series GPU's. What's more, our custom GPU overclocking services compliment the GTX 460's large performance potential," says Misha Troshin, CMO and Co-Owner of AVADirect.
To browse AVADirect's complete range of GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards click here.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry. For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities