Matrox Announces Enhanced Resolution Compatibility for DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go
Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of specialized graphics solutions, today announced enhanced resolution compatibility for Matrox DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXMs) when using Intel HD Graphics and Intel 4 Series Express Chipset with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator. Maximum DualHead2Go resolutions have increased from 2x1280x1024 to support 2x1920x1080, and supported TripleHead2Go resolutions have expanded from 3x800x600 to 3x1280x1024 (standard) or 3x1360x768 (widescreen). This enlarged display real estate was previously only available to Matrox DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go customers using graphics solutions from other manufacturers. Now Intel mobile and desktop graphics customers can benefit from higher resolution multi-display support via Matrox DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go Digital or DisplayPort Editions.
"Intel HD Graphics provides everyday visual computing to millions of PC users, whether they are watching HD movies, playing 3D games, or videoconferencing at the office," said Steve Santamaria, Director of Visual Computing Developer Relations, Intel Corporation. "We are happy to be working with Matrox to enable their DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go products to enhance the visual experience of our common customers."
"This close collaboration between Matrox and Intel ensures that we are providing the best multi-display platform possible for both the Intel 4 Series Chipset with graphics and the new Core 2010 processors with Intel HD Graphics built in," comments Ron Berty, Business Development Manager, Matrox Graphics Inc. "Whether you are deploying enterprise-wide triple-monitor desktop installations, or are a notebook user seeking dual-monitor workstation-like performance, the newest Intel graphics drivers guarantee an unprecedented level of stability and resolution support across Matrox GXM-enabled displays."
Matrox Graphics eXpansion Modules are multi-display upgrades that are easy to set up for notebooks, desktop computers, and workstations. The DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go modules work in conjunction with your system's existing GPU and enable the addition of two or three displays. These external solutions are perfect for platforms previously limited to a single display, such as systems with integrated graphics, systems with no available expansion slots, or systems that are already closed and validated.
For more information on Intel HD Graphics compatibility and supported resolutions with Matrox GXMs, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook will zap free internet to Africa via satellite
- Spurned Pokemon fan raises $4000 to pay for copyright fine
- Jack Dorsey reprises role as Twitter's CEO
- New writers board 'Gran Turismo' feature film
- 'Lethal Weapon' series reloads for TV
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog