KINGMAX Once Again Amazes the Market with its KE-91 640GB High-Capacity External HDD
?2010, 07 - Taipei?Both trendy and slim with practical utilities, the KE-91, the flagship external HDD KINGMAX introduced to the market this April, has proven its popularity with astonishing sales figures. With a high C/P, the KE-91 is strongly recommended by professional IT media worldwide. In responding to ever-growing market demands, KINGMAX developed the 640GB KE-91, an ultra-high capacity HDD to offer a better choice for customers demanding high storage solutions.
The first external hard drive product KINGMAX introduced to the market, the KE-91, with the elegance design, advanced encryption technology, useful backup and speed enhancement software, quickly became the center focus of international IT media and was praised with great reviews from prestigious IT experts. For example, professional Russian IT magazine rated the KE-91 as the "Best Buy" IT product. In an IT product comprehensive evaluation, professional Philippine IT magazine gave a nearly full score to the KE-91 based on its price, look, and features. The most popular IT review site in China even commended the KE-91 as the best external HDD product with the most outstanding performance ever seen in the market.
To satisfy the ever-growing storage requirements, KINGMAX launched the KE-91 640GB external HDD this summer. Following the same popular design - 170g, as lightweight and slim as its previous versions, the KE-91 offers an increased storage capacity. The 640GB capacity can store 153,600 MP3 files (*1), 1,536,000 jpeg photos (*2), or even 3,413 hours of videos files (*3). Users can store all desired data without ever being troubled by insufficient capacity to delete valuable music, photo, and video files.
Currently, three capacities of KE-91 external HDD are available to meet your needs - 320GB, 500GB, and 640GB. Whether you are a student or professional, whether you intend to use it for entertainment purpose or for your job, you will find the KINGMAX KE-91 is an excellent choice for your external HDD needs. Do you plan on buying a high C/P external HDD this summer? Follow the endorsements from professional IT experts in the world, and make KINGMAX KE-91 your best choice!!
(*1):4mins/128 kpbs format as basis
(*2) : 2MP digital photo as basis
(*3) :384 kpbs?MPEG4 movie as basis
- Ultra slim and light design - only 170 g
- Plug & Play device
- Blue LED light
- Up to 53% performance enhanced
- Backup Function
- Security Function (256bits AES encryption)
- 2.5" HDD 320GB/500GB/640GB
- HDD Interface: Serial ATA
- Enclosure Interface USB 2.0 High Speed (USB1.1 compatible)
- Interface Port :One mini USB port supports plug and play
- Data Transfer: 480Mbps (USB 2.0) / 3Gbps (SATA)
- System Requirement:
IBM PC Compatible - Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Mac OS - Mac OS 9.x and 10.x or higher (FAT32 format only)
Linux - Linux 2.4 or higher (FAT32 format only)
- Software: SecureDrive EX2 / PCClone Ex lite / TurboHDD USB
- Color: Brilliant Red / Chic Gray / Elegant Black for 320GB and 500GB
Elegant Black for 640GB
- Size : 114 x 75 x 12 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight : 170 g
- Warranty: Three years
KINGMAX Group is the world's first RAM/memory card module manufacturer that features vertical industrial integration capabilities and solid R&D capability and innovative cutting-edge patented technology. Upholding "Quality comes from perfection in technology", KINGMAX insists on and endeavors for continual innovation. Its faith in its unique products ensures they continue to take the world by storm. In addition, all KINGMAX products undergo rigorous testing before delivery to ensure the best quality. Lifetime warranty services are also provided so you can set your mind at rest when buying the products. For more information, visit the official website of KINGMAX: http://www.kingmax.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Just want to say Hi!
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors