ASRock P55 Extreme4
World's First MB Supporting Front USB 3.0
July. 14, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan - ASRock Inc., the global leading motherboard manufacturer today proudly introduced its latest Intel P55 platform motherboard - P55 Extreme4. USB3.0 is finding its way into affordable motherboards. As the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock pays special attention to detail in order to provide consumers with premium quality and user-friendly motherboards. ASRock P55 Extreme4 is a solid foundation for a Core i3/i5/i7-based system. Besides the 4 SATA3 and eSATA3 connectors, P55 Extreme4 has exclusively equipped with 4 SuperSpeed USB3.0 ports (2 on free-bundled Front USB3.0 Panel, 2 on back panel), and it is the World's First MB Supporting Front USB 3.0!
If you have grander plans to build a powerful LGA1156 system, then you should definitely pick the ASRock P55 Extreme4, a full-sized ATX board. All the important features can be found here. Two PCI Express X16 slots cater for dual-GPU (ATITM CrossFireXTM, Quad CrossFireXTM and NVIDIA® SLITM, Quad SLITM) setups, three PCI Express X1 slots, two PCI slots and four DIMM slots accept up to 16GB of DDR3 2600+ RAM. The back panel is crammed with ports as well, offering coaxial and optical S/PDIF, Gigabit Ethernet, 7.1 CH HD with THX TruStudio PRO support, clear CMOS switch with LED, a pair of PS/2 ports, eSATA3 (6 Gb/s), six USB2.0 and two USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s) ports.
It is a well-endowed inboard too. The P55 Extreme4 adopts 100% Japan-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors which can extend the motherboard life to at least 2.5 longer. Other qualified components include ASRock signature C.C.O., Power/Reset switch with LED and Dr. Debug. ASRock P55 Extreme4 even brings the versatility to PC operation. With four USB3.0 ports (two from ASRock's unique Front USB3.0 Panel, two from back I/O panel), four SATA3 and eSATA3 connectors, ASRock P55 Extreme4 is undeniably a suitable choice for ambitious builders.
Despite all this, ASRock P55 Extreme4 is quite a multimedia board, supporting THX TruStudio PRO solution. ASRock is aggressively working with industry's leading audio solution, THX TruStudio PRO, to develop a rich and premium entertainment solution. THX TruStudio PRO ensures you the unparalleled audio quality, effects and features for PC systems equipped with onboard audio. With THX TruStudio PRO, ASRock P55 Extreme4 ensures you the high-quality audio programs effortlessly.
This board offers interesting functions too, such as the ASRock AIWI utility that enables you to play the games by holding your iPhone or iPod touch. ASRock AIWI software redefines the PC gaming operation. It turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a game joystick. All you have to do is just to install the ASRock AIWI utility either from ASRock official website or ASRock software support CD to your motherboard, and also download the free AIWI Free from App store to your iPhone/iPod touch. Connecting your PC and apple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi networks, then you can start experiencing the exciting motion controlled games!
ASRock P55 Extreme4 helps you to upgrade your digital life from your PC. For more product info, visit us on http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset Review
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition