Thermaltake Announces Armor A60 Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching the world's first SideClick EasySwap HDD docking mid-tower with integrated USB 3.0 Superspeed connector on the front side of the case. With the ARMOR A60 chassis Thermaltake is adding yet another member to the highly successful ARMOR series of chassis, which are set themselves apart from the crowd by virtue of their design approach. The entirely black "bulletproof" armor design with metal mesh elements lend the ARMOR series an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and enthusiasts alike, while the top and front blue LED-fans enhance the overall combat ambiance. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboard ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
With Thermaltake's exclusive SideClick EassySwap design in the left side panel of the ARMOR A60, it's now easier than ever to access removable hot-swap capable 3.5" hard drives. You simply place your HDD (SATA, SATA 2, SATA 3) in the drive tray, slide it into the SlideClick slot till a tiny "click" let's you feel that the drive is connected. Without any further installation your drive will automatically be detected by your Windows operating system.
Optimized multimedia connectivity is provided for by one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port in the front panel of the case. An additional eSATA connector on the top makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake blue LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users there are still four more options to install additional fans. And the geometric window right next to it let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware so you can quickly check if everything is in order.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A60 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
Latest News Posts
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Tesla's new P100D announced, 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds
- Apple rumored to unveil curved iPhone in 2018
- HoloLens powered by 24-core holographic processing unit
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L