Thermaltake Announces Armor A60 Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching the world's first SideClick EasySwap HDD docking mid-tower with integrated USB 3.0 Superspeed connector on the front side of the case. With the ARMOR A60 chassis Thermaltake is adding yet another member to the highly successful ARMOR series of chassis, which are set themselves apart from the crowd by virtue of their design approach. The entirely black "bulletproof" armor design with metal mesh elements lend the ARMOR series an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and enthusiasts alike, while the top and front blue LED-fans enhance the overall combat ambiance. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboard ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
With Thermaltake's exclusive SideClick EassySwap design in the left side panel of the ARMOR A60, it's now easier than ever to access removable hot-swap capable 3.5" hard drives. You simply place your HDD (SATA, SATA 2, SATA 3) in the drive tray, slide it into the SlideClick slot till a tiny "click" let's you feel that the drive is connected. Without any further installation your drive will automatically be detected by your Windows operating system.
Optimized multimedia connectivity is provided for by one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port in the front panel of the case. An additional eSATA connector on the top makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake blue LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users there are still four more options to install additional fans. And the geometric window right next to it let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware so you can quickly check if everything is in order.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A60 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new Surface Book laptop sports GeForce GPU, Skylake CPU
- The Crew Wild Run set for closed beta on October 15
- Lumia 950 and 950XL has liquid cooling, 4K video, octacore CPU
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs