Thermaltake Announces Armor A60 Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching the world's first SideClick EasySwap HDD docking mid-tower with integrated USB 3.0 Superspeed connector on the front side of the case. With the ARMOR A60 chassis Thermaltake is adding yet another member to the highly successful ARMOR series of chassis, which are set themselves apart from the crowd by virtue of their design approach. The entirely black "bulletproof" armor design with metal mesh elements lend the ARMOR series an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and enthusiasts alike, while the top and front blue LED-fans enhance the overall combat ambiance. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboard ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
With Thermaltake's exclusive SideClick EassySwap design in the left side panel of the ARMOR A60, it's now easier than ever to access removable hot-swap capable 3.5" hard drives. You simply place your HDD (SATA, SATA 2, SATA 3) in the drive tray, slide it into the SlideClick slot till a tiny "click" let's you feel that the drive is connected. Without any further installation your drive will automatically be detected by your Windows operating system.
Optimized multimedia connectivity is provided for by one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port in the front panel of the case. An additional eSATA connector on the top makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm blue exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake blue LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users there are still four more options to install additional fans. And the geometric window right next to it let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware so you can quickly check if everything is in order.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A60 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
Latest News Posts
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Excalibur uses your phone to automatically enter PC passwords
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10