OCZ Technology Offers the World's Fastest High-Density 4GB DDR3 Modules Operating at 2133MHz
Solution Adds Strength to OCZ's Memory Division and Offers Prosumers Industry-Leading Frequencies
SAN JOSE, CA-July 12, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and memory modules for computing devices and systems, unveils new high-speed 4GB (4096MB) modules for users who demand both performance and bandwidth in one memory solution. Giving enthusiasts and prosumers access to not only high-density but also to high-frequency memory kits ensures the system RAM will never be the bottleneck during intensive multi-tasking, gaming, or home server environments.
"Usually high speed and high density don't go hand in hand, but our newly introduced high density 2133MHz memory solutions are engineered to do exactly that," said Alex Mei, CMO at the OCZ Technology Group. "Designed for more than just raw speed, these new kits deliver an excellent blend of performance, density and reliability for a wide range of applications ranging from rendering video to smoother gameplay on the latest titles."
As large, high-definition multi-media files are becoming progressively more ubiquitous in all facets of entertainment, OCZ is addressing the steady need for increased system memory combined with maximum speeds for users looking to take their gaming or productivity to the next level. Engineered for intensive design and editing applications, these 4GB solutions will enable graphic designers, CAD engineers, and music/video professionals to benefit from increased memory resources.
From the Flex EX and Reaper HPC Series for experienced overclockers and high-end users to the Platinum Series for entry-level enthusiasts and gamers, OCZ 4GB modules are configured for a variety of needs and budgets. Modules are available in either 8GB dual channel or 12GB triple channel kits and reach industry-leading frequencies up to 2133MHz.
All OCZ 4GB modules operate at a low-voltage specification of 1.65V and are tested and qualified on the latest AMD and Intel platforms to ensure ultimate performance and stability. Each module comes backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- YouTube for Android and iOS now supports 60FPS playback
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 preview includes the new Edge browser
- French official says Assange, Snowden could be allowed in France
- Star Citizen's Star Marine FPS mode delayed indefinitely
- Apple will now replace your battery once it hits 80% health
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive