Lords of Overclocking 2010 Update
Hey, overclocking fans!
Our Lords of Overclocking 2010 contest is moving to it's final week with top results coming in from around the globe.
We had some technical issues with the ORB during the weekend, so we're extending week 3 by 24 hours so everyone can get their scores in for the weekly contest.
This week things heat up as we go into the final week to decide who will be crowned Lords of Overclocking this year and have the chance to participate in MSI's MOA 2010 Grand Final in Taipei.
Remember that we have great hardware prizes to give away each week from sponsors MSI, Antec, Kingston, Enermax and GlacialTech to 3DMark06 users with MSI motherboards, so if you're submitting benchmark results before July 18th, remember to log in or register to ORB so we know who you are to have a chance to win!
Current overall standings
Lords of Europe
1. ryba - 43899 3DMarks
2. Oleg Golubovych - 40519 3DMarks
3. Luis Moreno - 38818 3DMarks
Lords of the Americas
1. e-Killer - 40282 3DMarks
2. Team IRONMODS - 29620 3DMarks
3. Vas - 28792 3DMarks
Lords of Asia
1. Ekky - 41414 3DMarks
2. Suhartono - 40929 3DMarks
3. Hendra Wijaya - 39931 3DMarks
Ryba's score of 43899 3DMarks is currently the fastest 3DMark06 score ever submitted with an MSI motherboard.
Current standings in the weekly competition in week 3 can be seen on the leaderboards on the contest page:
Lords of Overclocking 2010
Past weekly winners can be seen on the winners page:
Lords of Overclocking 2010 winners
On Tuesday we'll change the contest page leaderboards to show the overall standings, so it will be easy for everyone to follow who will be crowned Lords of Overclocking on the nearly-live leaderboard (updated every 5 minutes).
Stay tuned for more overclocking action in the final week.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- Lenovo aims to lead the Windows 10 charge, intergrating from July 29
- Survey: 92% think US government must react to foreign cyberattacks
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets