ECS Announces Black GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card
With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, launches the latest Black GTX 460 graphics card family with unbelievable overclocking capabilities and unmatched gaming performance to meet the requirements from critical gamers.
Targeting at the high-end segment, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card delivers a stunning gaming effects with its genuine hardware and firmware design, which bring the critical gamers over 20% overclocking capability and boost the gaming power far more than reference designed graphics card.
Awesome Performance with High Efficient Cooling
Adapted with Arctic Cooling precise engineering cooling solution - dual ultra quiet fans and 4 excellent heatpipes, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card performs very well even runs at full-loading speed under high-range overclocking mode. Dual Dual-link DVI-I and one mini HDMI outputs support three high-resolution screen displays via pure digital signal, powered by Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Technology, it is very easy for gamers to enjoy multi-display 3D stereo gaming experience that never happened before.
ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card family comes with 336 powerful CUDA cores and 1024/768 MB GDDR5 256/192 bit data bus showing amazing gaming performance, with its fully OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11 supported, gamers can enjoy the incredibly detailed visuals and unprecedented level of detail and realism in the latest games.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact