ECS Announces Black GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card
With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, launches the latest Black GTX 460 graphics card family with unbelievable overclocking capabilities and unmatched gaming performance to meet the requirements from critical gamers.
Targeting at the high-end segment, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card delivers a stunning gaming effects with its genuine hardware and firmware design, which bring the critical gamers over 20% overclocking capability and boost the gaming power far more than reference designed graphics card.
Awesome Performance with High Efficient Cooling
Adapted with Arctic Cooling precise engineering cooling solution - dual ultra quiet fans and 4 excellent heatpipes, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card performs very well even runs at full-loading speed under high-range overclocking mode. Dual Dual-link DVI-I and one mini HDMI outputs support three high-resolution screen displays via pure digital signal, powered by Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Technology, it is very easy for gamers to enjoy multi-display 3D stereo gaming experience that never happened before.
ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card family comes with 336 powerful CUDA cores and 1024/768 MB GDDR5 256/192 bit data bus showing amazing gaming performance, with its fully OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11 supported, gamers can enjoy the incredibly detailed visuals and unprecedented level of detail and realism in the latest games.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC