ECS Announces Black GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Card
With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, launches the latest Black GTX 460 graphics card family with unbelievable overclocking capabilities and unmatched gaming performance to meet the requirements from critical gamers.
Targeting at the high-end segment, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card delivers a stunning gaming effects with its genuine hardware and firmware design, which bring the critical gamers over 20% overclocking capability and boost the gaming power far more than reference designed graphics card.
Awesome Performance with High Efficient Cooling
Adapted with Arctic Cooling precise engineering cooling solution - dual ultra quiet fans and 4 excellent heatpipes, ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card performs very well even runs at full-loading speed under high-range overclocking mode. Dual Dual-link DVI-I and one mini HDMI outputs support three high-resolution screen displays via pure digital signal, powered by Nvidia 3D Vision Surround Technology, it is very easy for gamers to enjoy multi-display 3D stereo gaming experience that never happened before.
ECS Black GTX 460 graphics card family comes with 336 powerful CUDA cores and 1024/768 MB GDDR5 256/192 bit data bus showing amazing gaming performance, with its fully OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 11 supported, gamers can enjoy the incredibly detailed visuals and unprecedented level of detail and realism in the latest games.
Latest News Posts
- Acer new touch-capable 21.5-inch Chromebase features NVIDIA Tegra K1
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi