Point of View Releases its GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
Point of View known for its range of NVIDIA based 3D Graphics cards, Netbooks and other PC products, announces today the launch of the new Point of View GTX 460. Get ready for the graphics card with the ultimate price versus performance ratio! The GeForce 400 series has proven to be an excellent choice for gamers worldwide. Excellent gaming performance and rendering features and strong multimedia functionalities through its supported DX11 and CUDA technologies.
The GeForce GTX 460 Series takes performance a giant step further with one of the best GPUs ever made. Whilst the standard GPU core runs on a moderate 650 MHz, speeds exceeding 800 MHz have been recorded in our OC research labs. The secret can be found in a very successful GPU production batch; creating a GPU that runs extremely cool.
Available will be two versions with respectively 768 MB and 1024 MB DDR5 graphics memory. Both cards feature the same amount of 336 shader processors which run on 1350 MHz. Also the availability of double Dual link DVI and mini HDMI connector are the same.
When gaming on the full high definition resolution of 1080p or 1920 x 1200, the ideal choice would be the 1024 MB version. If your LCD monitor runs on a lower resolution the 768MB is more than sufficient. And we are talking about 'all settings high'! Great frame rates all max detail! If that's not enough, there's always the possibility to use two GTX460 cards in a monstrous SLI setup!
The out-of-the-box performance of a single GTX 460 is more than sufficient to run every game available on the market. Next-gen features and upgradability make this graphics card an excellent choice for those who are looking for a future proof purchase.
Without further delay, let's have a look at the specs of the newest GeForce 400 sibling:
Graphics Engine: GTX460 (40nm)
Interface: PCI-Express 2.0
Video memory: 768 / 1024 MB DDR5
Core clock: 650 Mhz
Memory clock: 3600 Mhz
Shader clock: 1350 Mhz
Processor cores: 336
Memory bus: 192 / 256 bit
RAMDAC: 400 Mhz
DVI-I: 2x dual link
HDMI: 1x mini-HDMI
The GeForce GTX 460 is available now at leading online and in-store retailers throughout Europe. The previously announced game bundles will be also available with the GeForce GTX 460. Choose either Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands or Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction to put your all-new graphics card to the test.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience