Palit Microsystems Launches GTX 460 Sonic Platinum Series Graphics Cards
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announces a fresh class of Fermi architecture GeForce GTX 460 series: GTX 460 768MB, GTX 460 1GB Sonic and GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum. Palit GTX 460 series is ready in stores around the world in over 20 countries: Australia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia, UK, USA, Indonesia, Israel, Latvia, Macedonia, Romania, Singapore, Thailand and many more.
The first custom design Palit GeForce GTX 460 is base on identical Fermi architecture but with better DX11 performance. The new GTX 460 Fermi architecture is even suitable for the most popular DX10 games. Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic provides up to 4.5x faster DX11 Tessellation performance but the crown goes to our Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum which offers up to 5x faster DX11 Tessellation performance than our competition(HD series). And being the first to provide 1GB solution, Palit presents a new edition called "SONIC PLATINUM" with extremely outstanding benchmark performance which is more than your expectation. Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum Edition is factory overclocked to 800 MHz core, 1GB of high speed GDDR5, memory clocked at 4GHz, and can boosts the performance 17.5% higher than non-OCed GTX460.With Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum, you can enjoy the best gaming experience. In order to provide the highest quality, Palit use 2-Ball Bearing Fan which is more durable especially at higher temperatures but quieter at higher rotation speed, Palit 2-Ball Bearing Fan provides longer lifetime than the usual fan.
Built from the ground up for DirectX11, Palit GeForce GTX 460 delivers exceptional DirectX11 tessellation performance that can output at high detailed visual into your games without sacrificing frame rates. NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX and CUDA technologies are elements that make the GeForce GTX 460 a genuinely piece of hardware that produce incredibly realistic effects for your current and next generation games.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD