Palit Microsystems Launches GTX 460 Sonic Platinum Series Graphics Cards
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, announces a fresh class of Fermi architecture GeForce GTX 460 series: GTX 460 768MB, GTX 460 1GB Sonic and GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum. Palit GTX 460 series is ready in stores around the world in over 20 countries: Australia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia, UK, USA, Indonesia, Israel, Latvia, Macedonia, Romania, Singapore, Thailand and many more.
The first custom design Palit GeForce GTX 460 is base on identical Fermi architecture but with better DX11 performance. The new GTX 460 Fermi architecture is even suitable for the most popular DX10 games. Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic provides up to 4.5x faster DX11 Tessellation performance but the crown goes to our Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum which offers up to 5x faster DX11 Tessellation performance than our competition(HD series). And being the first to provide 1GB solution, Palit presents a new edition called "SONIC PLATINUM" with extremely outstanding benchmark performance which is more than your expectation. Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum Edition is factory overclocked to 800 MHz core, 1GB of high speed GDDR5, memory clocked at 4GHz, and can boosts the performance 17.5% higher than non-OCed GTX460.With Palit GTX 460 1GB Sonic Platinum, you can enjoy the best gaming experience. In order to provide the highest quality, Palit use 2-Ball Bearing Fan which is more durable especially at higher temperatures but quieter at higher rotation speed, Palit 2-Ball Bearing Fan provides longer lifetime than the usual fan.
Built from the ground up for DirectX11, Palit GeForce GTX 460 delivers exceptional DirectX11 tessellation performance that can output at high detailed visual into your games without sacrificing frame rates. NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX and CUDA technologies are elements that make the GeForce GTX 460 a genuinely piece of hardware that produce incredibly realistic effects for your current and next generation games.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015