Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils MX JET PRO Series 2.5'' SSDs
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled MX JET PRO Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage an affordable offering for mainstream users demanding the latest technology and top performance. Based on JMicron JMF616 controller, MX JET PRO Series delivers blazing fast, smooth and stutter free performance.
The new MX JET PRO Series of SSDs is the latest addition to the Mach Xtreme lineup of solid state drives. MX Technology has worked very closely with JMicron on this series to get most out of this new sophisticated controller. As a result, MX Technology releases the best-in-class drive. MX JET PRO is based on the advanced JMF616 controller coupled with 128MB onboard cache and the latest firmware to ensure top performance while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of DIY users.
The MX JET PRO drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 270 MB/s read and 210 MB/s write along with the maximum of 20,000 IOPS and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to the previous generation MX JET. Available in capacities of 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX JET PRO SSDs offer ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-JET PRO Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 270MB/s (256GB)
Max. Write Performance up to 210MB/s (256GB)
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 20,000IOPS
Power consumption: stand-by 2.3W / active 6.3W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 64GB (MXSSD2MJTP-64G), 128GB (MXSSD2MJTP-128G) and 256GB (MXSSD2MJTP-256G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience