EVGA Announces GeForce GTX 460
Next-generation gaming has officially arrived with the introduction of the EVGA GeForce GTX 460. Built from the ground up for DirectX 11, this card delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. With up to 4x the DirectX tessellation performance of the competition, the EVGA GeForce GTX 460 packs incredible detail and blazing fast fames into your games. Now you can have it all, without blowing your budget.
In addition, full support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, Surround Gaming, PhysX and CUDA technologies make this card the ultimate value for the gaming enthusiast. And of course with EVGA's award winning support, utilities and community; the EVGA GeForce GTX 460 delivers the ultimate package.
New and Key features introduced on the EVGA GTX 460:
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
NVIDIA 2-way SLI ready
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Two Dual-Link HDCP DVI-I Connectors
One Mini-HDMI 1.4 connector
OpenGL 4.0 Support
Latest News Posts
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- Developers felt the pressure while creating Star Wars Battlefront
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis