OCZ Technology Introduces the HydroFlow CPU Waterblock for Liquid-Cooled Systems
Sunnyvale, CA-September 25, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today unveiled the "HydroFlow" HF-MK1 Waterblock for superior CPU watercooling. Designed with the highest possible exchange rate between the block and coolant, the HydroFlow can be easily integrated into any enthusiast system and help efficiently lower the processor temperature.
"The HydroFlow HF-MK1 targets the highest possible thermal exchange rate between a solid body and the surrounding fluid, while maintaining enough cross sectional area for superior thermal conductance within the fin structure," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, V.P. of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "Additionally, the relieved contact area concentrates the pressure on the actual die area of any processor, thereby minimizing the thermal interface material-induced loss in heat dissipation. In short, the HydroFlow epitomizes the recent advances in fluid cooling at an affordable price."
The triangular fins in the HF-MK1 provide the highest volume to surface ratio of any geometric shape for best dissipation possible, and this special design also creates sufficient turbulence to eliminate the "skin" effect caused by laminar flow. The base block of the HydroFlow increases center contact with the processor core for the greatest possible cooling potential, ensuring maximum exchange and functionality between the waterblock and CPU.
Whether you're a first-time builder or a seasoned case-modder, OCZ makes the HydroFlow easy to integrate into your rig by supplying both high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" barbs in the packaging without the hassle of searching for compatible hardware. The HydroFlow HF-MK1 is affordable with an MSRP of $39.99, yet a technologically advanced solution to keep your processor functioning at optimal levels.
For more information on the OCZ HydroFlow HM-FK1 CPU Waterblock, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99