Inno3D Announces its GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
Inno3D is excited to announce the Inno3D GeForce GTX 460 that's built from the ground up for DirectX 11 and delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. The GPU runs at a core speed 675 MHz and the stream processors at 1350 MHz. The GeForce GTX 460 1MB and 768MB version has 3600 MHz memory on a 256-bit and 192-bit bus respectively.
With up to 4x the DirectX11 tessellation performance of the competition, the GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.
Latest News Posts
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- Major cyber attack knocks out popular websites
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system