Inno3D Announces its GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
Inno3D is excited to announce the Inno3D GeForce GTX 460 that's built from the ground up for DirectX 11 and delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. The GPU runs at a core speed 675 MHz and the stream processors at 1350 MHz. The GeForce GTX 460 1MB and 768MB version has 3600 MHz memory on a 256-bit and 192-bit bus respectively.
With up to 4x the DirectX11 tessellation performance of the competition, the GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.
Latest News Posts
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling