Inno3D Announces its GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
Inno3D is excited to announce the Inno3D GeForce GTX 460 that's built from the ground up for DirectX 11 and delivers the ultimate next generation gaming experience. The GPU runs at a core speed 675 MHz and the stream processors at 1350 MHz. The GeForce GTX 460 1MB and 768MB version has 3600 MHz memory on a 256-bit and 192-bit bus respectively.
With up to 4x the DirectX11 tessellation performance of the competition, the GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard