Sparkle Announces GeForce GTX 460 Series Graphics Cards
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards, which includes the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 768MB Graphics Card, the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 1GB OC Graphics Card and the SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 2GB Graphics Card.
As a deadly weapon of Fermi Family, SPARKLE GeForce GTX460 series graphics cards provide the best performance price ratio, being the the world's best $200 graphics card, it brings a new level of DirectX 11 performance to mainstream PC enthusiasts and gamers around the world.
A New Level of DirectX 11 Performance
For Mainstream Market The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards from SPARKLE deliver all the benefits of the advanced 40nm process from TSMC, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface, and full DirectX 11 support, possessing considerable power improvements compared to its predecessor. They use the GTX460 cores with 336 stream processors and 192-bit / 256-bit memory interfaces with 768MB/1024MB/2048MB GDDR5 memory.
The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Cards are designed from the ground up to deliver potent gaming performance, delivering up to 8x faster geometry tessellation, than the closest competitive product. The SPARKLE GeForce GTX 460 series Graphics Card feature dedicated tessellation engines, resulting in outstanding performance at a new price point for GeForce GTX 460 GPUs.
Latest News Posts
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- Malware trap turns PCs into zombies for expanding global botnet
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- Google teams up with Johnson & Johnson to research surgical robots
- Data breaches lead to increased prevalence of e-file tax fraud
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi