Patriot Announces Immediate Availability of 64GB UHS-I SDXC Memory Cards
LX Series SDXC Cards Offer Ultra High Speed Classification
Taipei, Taiwan, July 9, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions, today announced the immediate availability of the LX Series SDXC Memory Cards. Available in 64GB capacity, the LX Series SDXC card carries the UHS-I (Ultra High Speed - Class 1) certification identifying these cards as having bus-interface speeds of up to 104 MB/s and the ability to record High Definition video in real-time. The Patriot 64GB UHS-I SDHX cards are capable of storing up to 21,000+ pictures (6 megapixel) or over 10 hours of 1920 x 1080 HD video.*
SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity) is the next-generation standard for SD cards established by the Secure Digital Association SDA. The first LX Series SDXC memory cards are available in 64GB capacity; double the capacity of existing SDHC cards which support up to a maximum of 32GB. The SDXC standard provides a roadmap for card capacities up to 2TB.
With UHS-I certification, Patriot LX Series UHS-I SDXC cards provide a minimum sustained write speed of 10MB/s. Write speeds are important when recording 1920 x 1080 HD videos or capturing still photos of sporting events, where lag time when saving can cause you to miss the moment. Patriot's LX Series SDXC cards are fast enough to keep up with the most demanding new photography and video equipment making them perfect for both the new DSLR user or seasoned professional. As an industry standard, SDXC is expecting widespread adoption with many host devices supporting the format: digital cameras, mobile phones, HDTVs, media players and more.
"The LX Series Class 10 SDXC memory cards are another example of how Patriot provides cutting edge solutions to end users and channel partners," states Les Henry, Vice President of Engineering at Patriot. "Our LX Series Class 10 SDXC cards provide the capacity and performance required by consumers for extended HD-video recording and rapid still image photography. Capture every image or video without missing a moment - Depend on the Patriot LX Class 10 SDXC card."
Patriot LX Series UHS-I SDXC memory cards are tested for reliability and compatibility with a comprehensive list of host devices and offer a 5 year warranty. LX Series cards are also available from Patriot in SDHC and MicroSDHC formats in a range of offerings from 4GB to 32GB capacities.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- LG fingerprint sensor sits beneath smartphone screen
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched