Super Talent Announces 2000MHz Dual and Triple Channel DDR3 Kits
New DDR3-2000 Kits Based on 4GB DIMMs Built with 256Mx8 Chips
San Jose, California - July 6, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash-based storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced dual and triple channel DDR3 memory kits running at 2000MHz. Based on the latest high density 2Gb ICs, these new module kits can be configured to run with extremely low latency. Designed to meet the needs of the over-clocking community, these DDR3 memory kits are available as either 8GB dual-channel or 12GB triple-channel kits.
These new DDR3 kits have been extensively by our engineering staff at speeds of 2000MHz, with a 1.65V operating voltage. The Dual-channel kit WP200UX8G9 was designed for high performance P55 based systems. The Triple-channel WB200T12G9 kit was designed for high performance Intel X58 based systems. Both new kits come clad in Super Talent's Chrome Series heat sinks for optimal thermal efficiency.
"The industry looks to SuperTalent for fast, reliable memory, over-clocked modules. We are proud to demonstrate our continued leadership in the over-clocking space by offering these new low-latency, large capacity 4GB memory kits running at 2000MHz.", Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY