GlacialTech launches HTPC Altair A381
September, 2008: - GlacialTech, the diversified provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications, today announced the launch of Altair A381 HTPC chassis in India.
A Home Theatre (HTPC) is a home theatre system that is integrated with a personal computer. Typically, Home Theatre PC (HTPC) is used for storing music, recording video as a PVR and to play DVD movies and games. Most HTPC users seek an classy HTPC chassis that can house select HTPC components easily, not clash with the existing home theatre design, and offer a perfect blend of style, size and capacity. The size and capacity of the HTPC chassis is important because it needs to fit alongside existing home theater components and also have enough space for adequate expansion and air circulation.
The brand new Glacialtech Altair A381 HTPC is a stylish, aluminum base HTPC chassis that is designed to maximize internal system airflow to significantly reduce onboard component temperatures. An all function IR remote control, available in black and white colors and supporting Microsoft Vista media centre applications, is provided along with the Altair 381 to easily manage all existing home theatre components including DVD player, TV, MP3 player etc.
Key Product Features include:
- Home theater appearance
- Aluminum chassis design
- Low down inside temperature with best airflow design
- Remote controller support Microsoft Vista or iMON software
- IR receiver support remote controller, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse
- Front I/O port for easy access
- System information display with VFD (option)
- EMI clip of top cover for grounding
- iMON modules (option)
- 4.3" LCD (option)
- Bluetooth and wireless inside (option)
About GlacialTech Inc.
GlacialTech Inc. is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established the strong relationships with thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide its products with an optimal balance of performance and value. For more information about GlacialTech thermal technology, please visit the company homepage at http://www.glacialtech.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio