GlacialTech launches HTPC Altair A381
September, 2008: - GlacialTech, the diversified provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications, today announced the launch of Altair A381 HTPC chassis in India.
A Home Theatre (HTPC) is a home theatre system that is integrated with a personal computer. Typically, Home Theatre PC (HTPC) is used for storing music, recording video as a PVR and to play DVD movies and games. Most HTPC users seek an classy HTPC chassis that can house select HTPC components easily, not clash with the existing home theatre design, and offer a perfect blend of style, size and capacity. The size and capacity of the HTPC chassis is important because it needs to fit alongside existing home theater components and also have enough space for adequate expansion and air circulation.
The brand new Glacialtech Altair A381 HTPC is a stylish, aluminum base HTPC chassis that is designed to maximize internal system airflow to significantly reduce onboard component temperatures. An all function IR remote control, available in black and white colors and supporting Microsoft Vista media centre applications, is provided along with the Altair 381 to easily manage all existing home theatre components including DVD player, TV, MP3 player etc.
Key Product Features include:
- Home theater appearance
- Aluminum chassis design
- Low down inside temperature with best airflow design
- Remote controller support Microsoft Vista or iMON software
- IR receiver support remote controller, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse
- Front I/O port for easy access
- System information display with VFD (option)
- EMI clip of top cover for grounding
- iMON modules (option)
- 4.3" LCD (option)
- Bluetooth and wireless inside (option)
About GlacialTech Inc.
GlacialTech Inc. is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established the strong relationships with thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide its products with an optimal balance of performance and value. For more information about GlacialTech thermal technology, please visit the company homepage at http://www.glacialtech.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines