The Classic Checkered Design is Back Again - With Silicon Power Touch 851 bringing Luxurious series all your way
The classic checkered design never fades and it shows in Silicon Power Touch series USB flash drives! World flash leading manufacturer, Silicon Power announces today (7/6) their new Touch 851 Crystal Disk. It is available in gold or silver and coated with shinny checkered like/ diamond cut design showing off its quality and elegant aura.
Silicon Power's Touch 851 Crystal Disk comes with a necklace that turns it into a unique fashion accessory. Materials on Touch 851 are carefully selected and designed. Made from zinc alloy, it is tougher than most; it has a sliding design that protects the gold fingers from unnecessary exposure which may result in data loss.
Utilizing COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology, Silicon Power's Touch 850 is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof; Silicon Power also provides users with SP Widget that has 7 major security functions and a 60-day trial version of NIS (Norton Internet Security). All Silicon Power products are in compliance with strict RoHS standards and comes with Lifetime warranty!
- Classic checkered and luxury design
- Rugged zinc alloy construction
- Waterproof, dustproof, shock and vibration proof
- Utilize COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology
- Sliding design to protect gold fingers and prevent losing lids
- True plug and play, no external power required
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- SP Widget free download software features seven main functions to maximize your SP USB flash drive
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 31.6 x 16.4 x 6 mm ± 0.3mm
- Weight: 6.3g
- Interface: Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Durability: 10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, Mac 10.3.X above, Linux 2.6.X above
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Gold, Silver
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio