Enermax Announces Aeolus N14 Netbook Cooling Pad
The air circulation and heat dissipation of netbooks is often restricted by the limited space in and around the small casing. Therefore, many manufactures develop active or passive cooling systems, which, under normal conditions, offer an acceptable cooling performance. Since summer is here and the ambient temperature is rapidly rising, even the best cooling systems can reach their limits. As a consequence, essential components like CPU or graphics card have to struggle at unusual high temperatures.
Netbook temperatures can be significantly reduced by the use of a cooling pad. While there are many notebook coolers currently available on the market, most cannot be easily adapted for small-size notebooks or compact netbooks. With its Aeolus N14, Enermax has developed a cooling pad, which is specially designed for these small-size mobile computers. The virtually silent integrated 14cm fan ensures a steady stream of fresh air. The wide-area steel mesh offers not only an excellent thermal conduction, but also an unrestricted air circulation and well-balanced cooling performance.
Visually, Aeolus N14 follows the elegant appearance of larger Aeolus. Four blue LEDs, elegantly integrated into the design, create a harmonious and delicate light. Due to its compact size and low weight, Aeolus N14 can be easily carried along with your netbook for cooling anywhere. It even provides one additional USB port to directly connect a mouse or keyboard.
Aeolus N14 is available now, starting from just £17.90 (MSRP incl. VAT). More technical information can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Comcast offers fiber to a US city after suing it for making its own
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future