iBUYPOWER Launches Customizable 'MAGIC' Software Allowing Any Game to be Played Multi-Touch
MAGIC ships with Battalion CZ-11 Multi-Touch Gaming Notebook
El Monte, CA - July 1, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, three-time winner of Intel's Most Innovative Desktop Solution award, is excited to announce the Multi-touch Advanced Gaming Interface and Control (MAGIC), proprietary multi-touch software designed exclusively for use with iBUYPOWER's line of multi-touch gaming notebooks. Developed in the iBUYPOWER Labs, MAGIC software allows users to play any game with multi-touch, creating a unique and completely customizable gaming experience.
MAGIC links a multi-touch gesture to a command the game already understands, emulating multitouch commands by mapping keystrokes or mouse clicks. Gamers simply create a customizable profile for each game assigning Tap, Pan (Drag), Rotate, and 2 Finger Tap actions to existing game commands.
"Multi touch is one of the fastest growing PC gaming interfaces," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Our motivation behind creating the Multi-touch Advanced Gaming Interface and Control-MAGIC-is to instantly expand compatibility of multi-touch interfaces to nearly every application you can imagine."
MAGIC Software is available for free download on http://www.ibuypower.com/magic/download.aspx and is usable with iBUYPOWER's newest multi-touch gaming notebook, the Battalion Touch CZ-11. The cutting edge notebook features an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, a DirectX 11 compatible ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphics card, up to 8GB DDR3 Memory and a breathtaking 15.6 inch LCD with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. The Battalion CZ-11 is available for customization now starting at $1,249exclusively at http://www.ibuypower.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 sales hit 23 million, Xbox One trails behind with 12 million
- Fnatic CS:GO takes home $100,000 thanks to ESL and ESEA
- Superman fan? Rumor has it Warner Bros. is working on a Superman game
- Bluetooth headsets are serious business as LG marks 10 million sold
- Peripheral brands make a move into clothing, Tt eSPORTS and ASTRO
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Ti STRIX Graphics Card Starts Selling