iBUYPOWER Launches Customizable 'MAGIC' Software Allowing Any Game to be Played Multi-Touch
MAGIC ships with Battalion CZ-11 Multi-Touch Gaming Notebook
El Monte, CA - July 1, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, three-time winner of Intel's Most Innovative Desktop Solution award, is excited to announce the Multi-touch Advanced Gaming Interface and Control (MAGIC), proprietary multi-touch software designed exclusively for use with iBUYPOWER's line of multi-touch gaming notebooks. Developed in the iBUYPOWER Labs, MAGIC software allows users to play any game with multi-touch, creating a unique and completely customizable gaming experience.
MAGIC links a multi-touch gesture to a command the game already understands, emulating multitouch commands by mapping keystrokes or mouse clicks. Gamers simply create a customizable profile for each game assigning Tap, Pan (Drag), Rotate, and 2 Finger Tap actions to existing game commands.
"Multi touch is one of the fastest growing PC gaming interfaces," said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Our motivation behind creating the Multi-touch Advanced Gaming Interface and Control-MAGIC-is to instantly expand compatibility of multi-touch interfaces to nearly every application you can imagine."
MAGIC Software is available for free download on http://www.ibuypower.com/magic/download.aspx and is usable with iBUYPOWER's newest multi-touch gaming notebook, the Battalion Touch CZ-11. The cutting edge notebook features an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, a DirectX 11 compatible ATI Radeon HD 5650 graphics card, up to 8GB DDR3 Memory and a breathtaking 15.6 inch LCD with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. The Battalion CZ-11 is available for customization now starting at $1,249exclusively at http://www.ibuypower.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi