ADATA Introduces 3.5" External Hard Drive with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
Taipei, Taiwan - July 1, 2010 - ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced NH03 -- its first 3.5" external hard drive with the new-generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, adding yet another high-performance storage solution in its complete USB 3.0 lineup. With the actual transfer rates reaching up to 140 MB/s, NH03 takes data transfer performance on external HDD to a whole new level.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface on the sleek-looking NH03 3.5" external hard drive is designed to deliver exceptional data transfer rates that was never seen on hard drives. With the addition of built-in TurboHDD USB software, the transfer performance is further accelerated, reaching up to 140 MB/s based on real-world test results. Users will able to experience a significant performance upgrade of at least 400% in terms of transfer speed compared to devices with conventional USB 2.0 interface. Meanwhile, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is backward compatible with previous versions for greater flexibility and convenience in daily computing use.
Other than speed, NH03 includes 256-bit AES encryption to keep personal data safe and confidential while protecting against any unauthorized intrusion. Design-wise, NH03 is stylishly designed with innovative heat vents, which are located on both the front and back of the enclosure, for improved air flow and heat dissipation. Its unique frame allows it to sit either vertically or horizontally according to users' different needs. Available up to 2TB, NH03 also comes with a one-touch auto backup button, making it a high-capacity, blazing-fast backup solution which enables users to back up systems or to synchronize all data between platforms fast and easy right at their fingertips.
Users of ADATA external hard drives are able to download value-add software HDDtoGO, OStoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All ADATA external HDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules, 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (iSuppli, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched