ADATA Introduces 3.5" External Hard Drive with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
Taipei, Taiwan - July 1, 2010 - ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced NH03 -- its first 3.5" external hard drive with the new-generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, adding yet another high-performance storage solution in its complete USB 3.0 lineup. With the actual transfer rates reaching up to 140 MB/s, NH03 takes data transfer performance on external HDD to a whole new level.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface on the sleek-looking NH03 3.5" external hard drive is designed to deliver exceptional data transfer rates that was never seen on hard drives. With the addition of built-in TurboHDD USB software, the transfer performance is further accelerated, reaching up to 140 MB/s based on real-world test results. Users will able to experience a significant performance upgrade of at least 400% in terms of transfer speed compared to devices with conventional USB 2.0 interface. Meanwhile, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is backward compatible with previous versions for greater flexibility and convenience in daily computing use.
Other than speed, NH03 includes 256-bit AES encryption to keep personal data safe and confidential while protecting against any unauthorized intrusion. Design-wise, NH03 is stylishly designed with innovative heat vents, which are located on both the front and back of the enclosure, for improved air flow and heat dissipation. Its unique frame allows it to sit either vertically or horizontally according to users' different needs. Available up to 2TB, NH03 also comes with a one-touch auto backup button, making it a high-capacity, blazing-fast backup solution which enables users to back up systems or to synchronize all data between platforms fast and easy right at their fingertips.
Users of ADATA external hard drives are able to download value-add software HDDtoGO, OStoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All ADATA external HDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules, 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (iSuppli, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- BMW CEO says there is more room for electric cars in company's lineup
- 'Zoolander 2' teaser hits the catwalk
- Despite number of users, is Apple Music shaping up to be a disaster?
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis