ADATA Introduces 3.5" External Hard Drive with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
Taipei, Taiwan - July 1, 2010 - ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced NH03 -- its first 3.5" external hard drive with the new-generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, adding yet another high-performance storage solution in its complete USB 3.0 lineup. With the actual transfer rates reaching up to 140 MB/s, NH03 takes data transfer performance on external HDD to a whole new level.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface on the sleek-looking NH03 3.5" external hard drive is designed to deliver exceptional data transfer rates that was never seen on hard drives. With the addition of built-in TurboHDD USB software, the transfer performance is further accelerated, reaching up to 140 MB/s based on real-world test results. Users will able to experience a significant performance upgrade of at least 400% in terms of transfer speed compared to devices with conventional USB 2.0 interface. Meanwhile, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is backward compatible with previous versions for greater flexibility and convenience in daily computing use.
Other than speed, NH03 includes 256-bit AES encryption to keep personal data safe and confidential while protecting against any unauthorized intrusion. Design-wise, NH03 is stylishly designed with innovative heat vents, which are located on both the front and back of the enclosure, for improved air flow and heat dissipation. Its unique frame allows it to sit either vertically or horizontally according to users' different needs. Available up to 2TB, NH03 also comes with a one-touch auto backup button, making it a high-capacity, blazing-fast backup solution which enables users to back up systems or to synchronize all data between platforms fast and easy right at their fingertips.
Users of ADATA external hard drives are able to download value-add software HDDtoGO, OStoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All ADATA external HDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules, 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (iSuppli, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines