New Logitech Headsets Deliver Crystal Clear Audio
Logitech - July 1, 2010 - Bringing crystal-clear audio for your Internet and video calls, music and movies, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced two new headsets. Featuring support for super wideband audio, the Logitech® USB Headset H530 and the Logitech® Laptop Headset H555 sound so clear it's almost like you're in the same room as the person on the other end of the call. The lightweight Laptop Headset H555 folds flat and easily fits into the included case. The USB Headset H530 offers laser-tuned drivers for exceptional audio quality. Both headsets are compatible with Logitech Vid HD, Skype 4.0 for Windows® or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac® or later. The Logitech Laptop Headset H555 is expected to be available in July for $59.99 (U.S.). The Logitech USB Headset H530 is expected to be available in July for $49.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- AMD announce Liquid VR, with the goal of removing latency from VR
- Valve announces its Source 2 engine, 'free to content developers'
- Gartner: Smartphone sales topped more than 1 billion in 2014
- Sony says free-to-play growing part of digital business
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams