New Logitech Headsets Deliver Crystal Clear Audio
Logitech - July 1, 2010 - Bringing crystal-clear audio for your Internet and video calls, music and movies, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced two new headsets. Featuring support for super wideband audio, the Logitech® USB Headset H530 and the Logitech® Laptop Headset H555 sound so clear it's almost like you're in the same room as the person on the other end of the call. The lightweight Laptop Headset H555 folds flat and easily fits into the included case. The USB Headset H530 offers laser-tuned drivers for exceptional audio quality. Both headsets are compatible with Logitech Vid HD, Skype 4.0 for Windows® or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac® or later. The Logitech Laptop Headset H555 is expected to be available in July for $59.99 (U.S.). The Logitech USB Headset H530 is expected to be available in July for $49.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition