New Logitech Headsets Deliver Crystal Clear Audio
Logitech - July 1, 2010 - Bringing crystal-clear audio for your Internet and video calls, music and movies, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced two new headsets. Featuring support for super wideband audio, the Logitech® USB Headset H530 and the Logitech® Laptop Headset H555 sound so clear it's almost like you're in the same room as the person on the other end of the call. The lightweight Laptop Headset H555 folds flat and easily fits into the included case. The USB Headset H530 offers laser-tuned drivers for exceptional audio quality. Both headsets are compatible with Logitech Vid HD, Skype 4.0 for Windows® or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac® or later. The Logitech Laptop Headset H555 is expected to be available in July for $59.99 (U.S.). The Logitech USB Headset H530 is expected to be available in July for $49.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- YouTube now paying top stars to create original video content
- Avalanche Studios releases Just Cause 3 gameplay on PlayStation 4
- Russian hackers reportedly 'accessed' Obama's unclassified email
- Get Customizable Smart Home Lighting for 34% Off
- Sources: Time Warner Cable willing to discuss acquisition by Charter
- Z68 Extreme4 Gen3: USB doesn't work without Windows
- How to mount BZ-U08 ? Fits into a standard ATX Tower?
- asrock mb and haswel,l tdp and voltage different on 2 cpus
- Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- Patriot Develops Type-C USB Flash Drive for New MacBook Users
- Cooler Master Announces CM Storm Swift-RX Mousepad Series
- DisplayLink Demonstrates USB-C Docking Experience That "Just Works"
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler