OC Genie Now Comes with Intel Unlocked CPU
MSI Super Unlock Technology Makes Overclocking Easy!
After MSI, the world's leading mainboard and graphic cards manufacturer, launched its P55 mainboard series, the mainboards received positive reviews from media all around the world for their unparalleled performance, energy-efficiency and stability. To complement Intel's latest Core Processor (Socket 1156) which boasts the "Unlocked" overclocking function, MSI reveals its newest P55A Mainboard Series. This new mainboard series gives users boosted overclocking performance with MSI's unique "Super Unlock" function, so that processors with a 3GHz default setting can speed up to 4GHz! No more will gamers worry about spending extra money to enjoy a more powerful gaming experience!
"Super Unlock" technology is a further improvement of MSI's "OC Genie 1 Second Automatic Overclocking Technology". When coupled with Intel's Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, users need only to press the "OC Genie" button on their MSI mainboards to "unlock" the CPU's multiplier and to maximize processor, memory and chipset performance. With the latest version of BIOS, customers of MSI P55 mainboard series can upgrade their OC Genie enhancement at no extra costs to enjoy improved computing performance and a higher adrenaline rush!
Support List of Product & BIOS Update as Below:
Latest News Posts
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- Amazon offers unlimited storage for $60 per year with Cloud Drive
- LG's G Watch Urbane with LTE will cost around $590, launches very soon
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi