OC Genie Now Comes with Intel Unlocked CPU
MSI Super Unlock Technology Makes Overclocking Easy!
After MSI, the world's leading mainboard and graphic cards manufacturer, launched its P55 mainboard series, the mainboards received positive reviews from media all around the world for their unparalleled performance, energy-efficiency and stability. To complement Intel's latest Core Processor (Socket 1156) which boasts the "Unlocked" overclocking function, MSI reveals its newest P55A Mainboard Series. This new mainboard series gives users boosted overclocking performance with MSI's unique "Super Unlock" function, so that processors with a 3GHz default setting can speed up to 4GHz! No more will gamers worry about spending extra money to enjoy a more powerful gaming experience!
"Super Unlock" technology is a further improvement of MSI's "OC Genie 1 Second Automatic Overclocking Technology". When coupled with Intel's Core i7-875K and Core i5-655K, users need only to press the "OC Genie" button on their MSI mainboards to "unlock" the CPU's multiplier and to maximize processor, memory and chipset performance. With the latest version of BIOS, customers of MSI P55 mainboard series can upgrade their OC Genie enhancement at no extra costs to enjoy improved computing performance and a higher adrenaline rush!
Support List of Product & BIOS Update as Below:
Latest News Posts
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams