Logitech Speaker System Z313 Offers Balanced Sound in a Compact Design
SYDNEY, Aust. - 30th June 2010 - Logitech, a leading manufacturer of PC speakers, today announced the Logitech® Speaker System Z313. If you want to improve your experience when listening to music or watching movies on your computer, the Speaker System Z313 gives you what your built-in computer audio can't.
The Logitech Speaker System Z313 is a 2.1 system that is sure to fill your room with sound despite its compact size. When you're listening to music or watching TV on your computer, the Speaker System Z313 delivers with balanced sound as a result of the 25 watts (RMS) of power. Playing a dual role, the subwoofer delivers deeper base when you really want to feel the beat. Plus, the efficient design makes it easy to store in tight places.
The speakers feature a convenient control pad which allows you to easily turn on your speakers, adjust the volume or plug in your headset when you want to enjoy private listening. The headphone jack also offers a convenient solution if you want to listen to music from your iPod® - just plug it in.
Along with being easy to control, the Speaker System Z313 is easy to set up. All you have to do is connect the speakers to the subwoofer, connect the subwoofer into your computer using the provided cable, and plug in the power. That's it. And since the speakers connect to a computer using a standard 3.5 mm audio output jack, they are compatible with any computer running Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Mac OS® X 10.3.9 or later.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Speaker System Z313 is expected to be available in Australia from July for a suggested retail price of $79.95 incl GST.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio