Logitech Speaker System Z313 Offers Balanced Sound in a Compact Design
SYDNEY, Aust. - 30th June 2010 - Logitech, a leading manufacturer of PC speakers, today announced the Logitech® Speaker System Z313. If you want to improve your experience when listening to music or watching movies on your computer, the Speaker System Z313 gives you what your built-in computer audio can't.
The Logitech Speaker System Z313 is a 2.1 system that is sure to fill your room with sound despite its compact size. When you're listening to music or watching TV on your computer, the Speaker System Z313 delivers with balanced sound as a result of the 25 watts (RMS) of power. Playing a dual role, the subwoofer delivers deeper base when you really want to feel the beat. Plus, the efficient design makes it easy to store in tight places.
The speakers feature a convenient control pad which allows you to easily turn on your speakers, adjust the volume or plug in your headset when you want to enjoy private listening. The headphone jack also offers a convenient solution if you want to listen to music from your iPod® - just plug it in.
Along with being easy to control, the Speaker System Z313 is easy to set up. All you have to do is connect the speakers to the subwoofer, connect the subwoofer into your computer using the provided cable, and plug in the power. That's it. And since the speakers connect to a computer using a standard 3.5 mm audio output jack, they are compatible with any computer running Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Mac OS® X 10.3.9 or later.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Speaker System Z313 is expected to be available in Australia from July for a suggested retail price of $79.95 incl GST.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- IRS still using Windows XP, and has more than 300 cybersecurity staff
- Cyclist will use 3D-printed handlebars during record attempt
- GameStop trying to evolve to avoid sharing same fate as Blockbuster
- Trying to figure out how wearables will help mobile payments ecosystem
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award