GeIL Makes Evo Two Series DDR3 Memory Kits Official
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 EVO TWO Gaming Series Memory to be added as the benchmark in GeILs' gaming performance memory line of products. Like its' predecessor EVO ONE, the EVO TWO heat-sink system is designed with Maximum Thermal Conduction & Dissipation (MTCD) Technology for maximum cooling efficiency and enhanced memory performance. The EVO TWO Series will be available in the fastest speed as well as covering the rest of the speed range with enhanced performance and stability by GeILs' DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology. EVO TWO is the hardcore gaming memory to have.
Hardcore Gaming Speed:
o 2000MHz CL6-9-6-24
o 2500MHz CL9-11-9-27
o Dual Channel Package: 2GB (1GBx2), 4GB (2GBx2)
Heat-spreader: EVO TWO heat-sink system with MTCD Technology
Technology: DBT Enhanced, Die-hard Burn-in Technology
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni