GeIL Makes Evo Two Series DDR3 Memory Kits Official
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 EVO TWO Gaming Series Memory to be added as the benchmark in GeILs' gaming performance memory line of products. Like its' predecessor EVO ONE, the EVO TWO heat-sink system is designed with Maximum Thermal Conduction & Dissipation (MTCD) Technology for maximum cooling efficiency and enhanced memory performance. The EVO TWO Series will be available in the fastest speed as well as covering the rest of the speed range with enhanced performance and stability by GeILs' DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology. EVO TWO is the hardcore gaming memory to have.
Hardcore Gaming Speed:
o 2000MHz CL6-9-6-24
o 2500MHz CL9-11-9-27
o Dual Channel Package: 2GB (1GBx2), 4GB (2GBx2)
Heat-spreader: EVO TWO heat-sink system with MTCD Technology
Technology: DBT Enhanced, Die-hard Burn-in Technology
Latest News Posts
- French official says Assange, Snowden could be allowed in France
- Star Citizen's Star Marine FPS mode delayed indefinitely
- Apple will now replace your battery once it hits 80% health
- Don't expect Edward Snowden to leave Russia anytime soon
- Microsoft unveils the Minecraft in Education initiative
- I am the new girl
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive