GeIL Makes Evo Two Series DDR3 Memory Kits Official
GeIL announces the launch of the all new DDR3 EVO TWO Gaming Series Memory to be added as the benchmark in GeILs' gaming performance memory line of products. Like its' predecessor EVO ONE, the EVO TWO heat-sink system is designed with Maximum Thermal Conduction & Dissipation (MTCD) Technology for maximum cooling efficiency and enhanced memory performance. The EVO TWO Series will be available in the fastest speed as well as covering the rest of the speed range with enhanced performance and stability by GeILs' DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology. EVO TWO is the hardcore gaming memory to have.
Hardcore Gaming Speed:
o 2000MHz CL6-9-6-24
o 2500MHz CL9-11-9-27
o Dual Channel Package: 2GB (1GBx2), 4GB (2GBx2)
Heat-spreader: EVO TWO heat-sink system with MTCD Technology
Technology: DBT Enhanced, Die-hard Burn-in Technology
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines