Star Wars of Overclockers: European winners come out!
European Top 5 are ready for the MSI MOA 2010 Worldwide Grand Final
(Paris, France) The Force of Overclocking at MOA 2010: Duel in Disneyland Paris! The annual Master Overclocking Arena (MOA) organized by the world-leading mainboard and graphic card manufacturer MSI was held at Disneyland Paris from June 26 to June 27. After the 2-day dreadful fight among contestants, the European top five have been released: MOA 2009 champion Team Seed (Sweden), Team Sweden, Team Italy, Team Belgium and Team Finland. All five teams will represent Europe to participate in the MOA 2010 Grand Final organized by MSI in Taiwan.
There were 13 teams from 12 countries participating in the MOA 2010 European Qualifier, including France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Poland, Russia, the UK and Ukraine, and MOA 2009 champion- Team Seed from Sweden. Elmor and ME4ME of the Team Seed won the first place and were qualified for the MOA 2010 Grand Final. Also from Sweden, Mean Machine and Mink won the second place. Being the only female contestant in the European Qualifier, Mink has also become the focus of the arena during the whole competition! Cische and Delex from Italy caught up with the third runner up in the last 30 minutes and entered the Grand Final as a pair of dark horses. Massman and PT1T from Belgium won the forth runner up. Junksu and Kite from Finland got the last ticket to the Grand Final.
Champion of MOA 2009: Team Seed (from Sweden)
The Second Runner Up: Team Sweden
The Third Runner Up: Team Italy
The Fourth Runner Up: Team Belgium
The Fifth Runner Up: Team Finland
Apart from the best of the best European overclockers, characters of the Star Wars were also invited to the MOA 2010 European Qualifier. These visitors from the outer space also enjoyed the fun of overclocking at the 2-day MOA 2010 European Qualifier.
Following the completion of the MOA 2010 European Qualifier, the Europe Top Five are ready to take the champion at the MOA 2010 Grand Final. However, other contestants still have a chance to join the MOA 2010 Grand Final. Overclockers can sign up to the You've Got the Xtreme Power overclocking competition organized by the leading overclocking website HWBOT at http://hwbot.org/competition/msi_xtreme_power (from June 1 to June 30) and the LOC 2010 organized by Futuremark at http://www.futuremark.com/community/competitions/lordsofoverclocking2010/ (June 21 to July 18) to fight for the last tickets to the Grand Final.
For further information, please visit the MOA 2010 official website at http://www.msi-moa.com/
Information about the European Qualifier is available at http://www.msi-moa.com/EU/
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes