MSI launches small form factor PC with outstanding entertainment capabilities - Wind Box DE520 and DC520
Great Value and Entertainment Experience
(June, 2010) Taipei - MSI, the global leading brand in All-in-One PC, announced the launch of two new space-saving, entertainment-oriented models in MSI's Wind Box PC series: the Wind Box DE520 and DC520. They are the latest small form factor entertainment mainframe complete with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition and the Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor. The design is stylish, and works beautifully in almost any room. It is also light weight and promises exceptional operation at an attractive price point.
Wind Box DE520 and DC520 inherit the slim good looks of the earlier generation of Wind PC, with the addition of stylish front panel. They use Intel® Pentium Dual core processor, which greatly improves the performance over the previous generation of Atom CPU. The Wind Box DE520 also features an ATI® Mobility Radeon HD 5430 graphics processor, ensuring outstanding performance for both high-definition video content viewing and 3D gaming.
The Wind Box DE520 and DC520 have secured Energy Star certification in the U.S.; they also conform to the requirements of the new European Union EuP (Energy using Product) environmental directive, which will come into effect in 2010 (the EuP imposes new standards for power consumption, energy efficiency, noise reduction, fan noise and temperature control, and the permitted percentages of toxic materials).
Comprehensive audiovisual and entertainment functions
The Wind Box DE520 features a built-in ATI® Mobility Radeon HD 5430 graphics processor, ensuring outstanding visual entertainment performance. The ATI Mobility Radeon HD5430 supports Full-HD 1080p video playback; its unique Ultimate Visual ExperienceTM technology eases the pressure that decoding HD video signals puts on the CPU, enabling users to switch on other applications at the same time as they are watching HD video or playing 3D games. Both Wind Box DE520 and DC520 are equipped with HDMI and DVI output connectors, making it possible to connect DE520 to a large, full-HD display for viewing HD video content or playing 3D games, while still enjoying outstandingly bright and crisp image quality. They also include 7.1 channel audio and SPDIF out ports, so you can easily enjoy the astounding sound without any extra cost. Both the Wind Box DE520 and Wind Box DC520 come with Microsoft's latest Windows® 7 operating system installed; this highly intuitive operating system provides a brand-new user experience.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers