MSI launches small form factor PC with outstanding entertainment capabilities - Wind Box DE520 and DC520
Great Value and Entertainment Experience
(June, 2010) Taipei - MSI, the global leading brand in All-in-One PC, announced the launch of two new space-saving, entertainment-oriented models in MSI's Wind Box PC series: the Wind Box DE520 and DC520. They are the latest small form factor entertainment mainframe complete with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition and the Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor. The design is stylish, and works beautifully in almost any room. It is also light weight and promises exceptional operation at an attractive price point.
Wind Box DE520 and DC520 inherit the slim good looks of the earlier generation of Wind PC, with the addition of stylish front panel. They use Intel® Pentium Dual core processor, which greatly improves the performance over the previous generation of Atom CPU. The Wind Box DE520 also features an ATI® Mobility Radeon HD 5430 graphics processor, ensuring outstanding performance for both high-definition video content viewing and 3D gaming.
The Wind Box DE520 and DC520 have secured Energy Star certification in the U.S.; they also conform to the requirements of the new European Union EuP (Energy using Product) environmental directive, which will come into effect in 2010 (the EuP imposes new standards for power consumption, energy efficiency, noise reduction, fan noise and temperature control, and the permitted percentages of toxic materials).
Comprehensive audiovisual and entertainment functions
The Wind Box DE520 features a built-in ATI® Mobility Radeon HD 5430 graphics processor, ensuring outstanding visual entertainment performance. The ATI Mobility Radeon HD5430 supports Full-HD 1080p video playback; its unique Ultimate Visual ExperienceTM technology eases the pressure that decoding HD video signals puts on the CPU, enabling users to switch on other applications at the same time as they are watching HD video or playing 3D games. Both Wind Box DE520 and DC520 are equipped with HDMI and DVI output connectors, making it possible to connect DE520 to a large, full-HD display for viewing HD video content or playing 3D games, while still enjoying outstandingly bright and crisp image quality. They also include 7.1 channel audio and SPDIF out ports, so you can easily enjoy the astounding sound without any extra cost. Both the Wind Box DE520 and Wind Box DC520 come with Microsoft's latest Windows® 7 operating system installed; this highly intuitive operating system provides a brand-new user experience.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA to show off new USB Type-C and Apple products at Computex 2015
- ADATA showcases cloud and IoT components for Computex 2015
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10
- JEDEC Announces Support for NVDIMM Hybrid Memory Modules
- X2 Announces the X2.Kimera 4007 Gaming Keyboard
- SanDisk Announces the Z400s SATA SSD for Embedded Applications
- FSP Announces World's First Notebook Adapter with USB 3.0 Hub