EVERCOOL Transformer 4 CPU cooler gets the "COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation awards 2010"
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd.. The prize winners of "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" are announced in the beginning of May. EVERCOOL's Transformer 4 CPU cooler stands out from hundreds of competitors, and gets this award. "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" (http://www.ifdesign.de/) is judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. This campaign is a multidimensional selection to emphasize innovation, high quality, technique, materials used, functions, utility, branding value and marketing.
Brightly silver and solid are two main appearances of EVERCOOL's Transformer CPU cooler series. In 2009, EVERCOOL kept these and designed Transformer 4 CPU cooler that caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market.
Transformer 4 is collocated with 4 heatpipes in 8F, large aluminum fins and 12cm silent fans that enhance the convection and cool efficiently for CPU and other components. In addition, to consider the space of motherboard, users can free to set up one or two fans that also provides the greatest cooling efficiency.
To consider different motherboard design on the market, EVERCOOL considerately design all in one clips for Transformer 4 so that it can be compatible with AMD K8, AM2, Intel LGA 775, i7 and i5. Moreover, users do not need to use any tools to install the cooler that makes the installation much easier and more convenient.
Furthermore, Transformer 4 joined the overclocking campaign held by Intel last year, it overclocked successfully on Intel i7 (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html). The overclocking results are prefect and the temperature from overclocking can reduce outstandingly as well. Transformer 4 provides well CPU overclocking experience for gamers as well as it is the best cooling choice for CPU.
For more details, please visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/products/hpj.htm
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software