EVERCOOL Transformer 4 CPU cooler gets the "COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation awards 2010"
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd.. The prize winners of "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" are announced in the beginning of May. EVERCOOL's Transformer 4 CPU cooler stands out from hundreds of competitors, and gets this award. "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" (http://www.ifdesign.de/) is judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. This campaign is a multidimensional selection to emphasize innovation, high quality, technique, materials used, functions, utility, branding value and marketing.
Brightly silver and solid are two main appearances of EVERCOOL's Transformer CPU cooler series. In 2009, EVERCOOL kept these and designed Transformer 4 CPU cooler that caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market.
Transformer 4 is collocated with 4 heatpipes in 8F, large aluminum fins and 12cm silent fans that enhance the convection and cool efficiently for CPU and other components. In addition, to consider the space of motherboard, users can free to set up one or two fans that also provides the greatest cooling efficiency.
To consider different motherboard design on the market, EVERCOOL considerately design all in one clips for Transformer 4 so that it can be compatible with AMD K8, AM2, Intel LGA 775, i7 and i5. Moreover, users do not need to use any tools to install the cooler that makes the installation much easier and more convenient.
Furthermore, Transformer 4 joined the overclocking campaign held by Intel last year, it overclocked successfully on Intel i7 (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html). The overclocking results are prefect and the temperature from overclocking can reduce outstandingly as well. Transformer 4 provides well CPU overclocking experience for gamers as well as it is the best cooling choice for CPU.
For more details, please visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/products/hpj.htm
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- OWC Introduces 3TB Mercury Elite Pro External Storage
- Raijintek Atlantis Line of DIY Watercooling Products Now Available
- EVGA Announces the 'Bullets or Blades' Bundle
- Seagate Completes Acquisition of Dot Hill Systems
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series