EVERCOOL Transformer 4 CPU cooler gets the "COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation awards 2010"
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd.. The prize winners of "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" are announced in the beginning of May. EVERCOOL's Transformer 4 CPU cooler stands out from hundreds of competitors, and gets this award. "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" (http://www.ifdesign.de/) is judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. This campaign is a multidimensional selection to emphasize innovation, high quality, technique, materials used, functions, utility, branding value and marketing.
Brightly silver and solid are two main appearances of EVERCOOL's Transformer CPU cooler series. In 2009, EVERCOOL kept these and designed Transformer 4 CPU cooler that caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market.
Transformer 4 is collocated with 4 heatpipes in 8F, large aluminum fins and 12cm silent fans that enhance the convection and cool efficiently for CPU and other components. In addition, to consider the space of motherboard, users can free to set up one or two fans that also provides the greatest cooling efficiency.
To consider different motherboard design on the market, EVERCOOL considerately design all in one clips for Transformer 4 so that it can be compatible with AMD K8, AM2, Intel LGA 775, i7 and i5. Moreover, users do not need to use any tools to install the cooler that makes the installation much easier and more convenient.
Furthermore, Transformer 4 joined the overclocking campaign held by Intel last year, it overclocked successfully on Intel i7 (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html). The overclocking results are prefect and the temperature from overclocking can reduce outstandingly as well. Transformer 4 provides well CPU overclocking experience for gamers as well as it is the best cooling choice for CPU.
For more details, please visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/products/hpj.htm
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Tesoro Announces the Excalibur Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
- HGST Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Amplidata
- Micron Technology Breaks Ground on Expansion of Singapore NAND Flash Facility
- Intel Announces Atom x3, x5, and x7 Series
- ENERMAX Introduces the World's 1st Digital Fanless Power Supply