EVERCOOL Transformer 4 CPU cooler gets the "COMPUTEX TAIPEI design & innovation awards 2010"
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd.. The prize winners of "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" are announced in the beginning of May. EVERCOOL's Transformer 4 CPU cooler stands out from hundreds of competitors, and gets this award. "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 design & innovation awards 2010" (http://www.ifdesign.de/) is judged by professional international jury from Germany iF design group and Taiwan External Trade Development Council. This campaign is a multidimensional selection to emphasize innovation, high quality, technique, materials used, functions, utility, branding value and marketing.
Brightly silver and solid are two main appearances of EVERCOOL's Transformer CPU cooler series. In 2009, EVERCOOL kept these and designed Transformer 4 CPU cooler that caused a silver storm in the competitive CPU cooler market.
Transformer 4 is collocated with 4 heatpipes in 8F, large aluminum fins and 12cm silent fans that enhance the convection and cool efficiently for CPU and other components. In addition, to consider the space of motherboard, users can free to set up one or two fans that also provides the greatest cooling efficiency.
To consider different motherboard design on the market, EVERCOOL considerately design all in one clips for Transformer 4 so that it can be compatible with AMD K8, AM2, Intel LGA 775, i7 and i5. Moreover, users do not need to use any tools to install the cooler that makes the installation much easier and more convenient.
Furthermore, Transformer 4 joined the overclocking campaign held by Intel last year, it overclocked successfully on Intel i7 (http://www.evercool.com.tw/EDM/intelxevercool-en/event.html). The overclocking results are prefect and the temperature from overclocking can reduce outstandingly as well. Transformer 4 provides well CPU overclocking experience for gamers as well as it is the best cooling choice for CPU.
For more details, please visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/products/hpj.htm
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications