Patriot Announces their Sector 7 Edition Extreme Performance DDR3 Memory
Tri-Channel DDR3 for Intel® X58 Platforms
Fremont, California, USA, June 24, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions, today announced the immediate availability of the Viper II Series 'Sector 7' Edition to its family of Extreme Performance DDR3 memory. The Sector 7 Edition DDR3 is the ultimate performance memory solution for the Intel® X58 system platform and has been designed with overclockers, enthusiasts and gamers in mind. Sector 7 modules are compatible for use with Intel® 'unlocked' Core i7 and Extreme Edition Core i7 processors.
Patriot's Sector 7 Edition is available in 6GB, 12GB and 24GB tri-channel kits in speeds ranging from 1600MHz to 2000MHz. The Sector 7 Edition products are an extension of the well received dual-channel Sector 5 Edition line of DDR3 for the P55 platform.
"The Sector 7 Edition Extreme Performance DDR3 memory is yet another example of how Patriot provides performance modules that meet and exceed the performance expectations of hardcore enthusiasts" states Les Henry, Vice President of Engineering at Patriot. "Sector 7 Edition is an update and refresh of earlier modules. This move consolidates the best of the product offering under a family of products uniquely positioned for the enthusiast. This solution fits well with our objective of offering the latest technology and best performance in our product lineup."
The Viper II Series Sector 7 Edition is built using only the highest quality pre-sorted IC's available and are subjected to rigorous testing and validation on the X58 platform to achieve optimized performance and maximum quality. Designed with an extruded aircraft-grade aluminum heat spreader, Sector 7 Edition modules quickly dissipate heat from the modules resulting in improved stability and reliability during extreme overclocking conditions. Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by a full lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now