Enermax Launches LibertyECO II 720W Modular Power Supply
Liberty means freedom, which the modular cable management provides users. "ECO" stands for economy and indicates that this power supply includes not only a high efficiency (80PLUS certified) but an attractive price as well: that's twice the saving passed onto our customers. Considering that the consumption of modern PC-systems is growing due to high-performance graphic cards for gamers, Enermax has accordingly decided to expand its LibertyECO II series towards more powerful models.
Enermax LibertyECO II 720W provides an attractive high-end model for gamers and hardware-enthusiasts, that includes a strong and stable power source with sufficient reserves to run all current high-end graphics cards and processors. The highest quality components and Enermax designed, industry leading topology, enable the LibertyECO II series to reach an outstanding efficiency of up to 86 per cent on 230V(80PLUS certified). Following the Enermax standard, LibertyECO II distributes the load with multi-12V-rails: in this case three 12V-rails ensure a reliable performance up to 55 Amps. The 12V-rails are protected by a separate OCP (over-current-protection) so PC-components are more secure in comparison to common single-rail power supplies.
The modular Liberty-series has been a global power supply bestseller for the last 5 years. On the 20th anniversary of the Enermax brand, the recently updated LibertyECO II has carried this success forward, and now Enermax expands its range to include a new 720-Watt-model specifically designed for gamers and hardware-enthusiasts who demand high-performance. LibertyECO II 720W is available from today at your local retailer. All PSU's in the LibertyECO II series will include a special add-on: a 12cm Twister fan, just as Modu82+ II and Pro82+ II series also included.
Silent and effective cooling is provided by an integrated 12cm fan. Furthermore, HeatGuard keeps the fan operating up to 60 seconds after the systems shuts down to exhaust the remaining internal heat outside the case in order to avoid a negative impact on component lifetime.
The LibertyECO II 720W is now available with a MSRP of £139,90 (incl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015