Enermax Launches LibertyECO II 720W Modular Power Supply
Liberty means freedom, which the modular cable management provides users. "ECO" stands for economy and indicates that this power supply includes not only a high efficiency (80PLUS certified) but an attractive price as well: that's twice the saving passed onto our customers. Considering that the consumption of modern PC-systems is growing due to high-performance graphic cards for gamers, Enermax has accordingly decided to expand its LibertyECO II series towards more powerful models.
Enermax LibertyECO II 720W provides an attractive high-end model for gamers and hardware-enthusiasts, that includes a strong and stable power source with sufficient reserves to run all current high-end graphics cards and processors. The highest quality components and Enermax designed, industry leading topology, enable the LibertyECO II series to reach an outstanding efficiency of up to 86 per cent on 230V(80PLUS certified). Following the Enermax standard, LibertyECO II distributes the load with multi-12V-rails: in this case three 12V-rails ensure a reliable performance up to 55 Amps. The 12V-rails are protected by a separate OCP (over-current-protection) so PC-components are more secure in comparison to common single-rail power supplies.
The modular Liberty-series has been a global power supply bestseller for the last 5 years. On the 20th anniversary of the Enermax brand, the recently updated LibertyECO II has carried this success forward, and now Enermax expands its range to include a new 720-Watt-model specifically designed for gamers and hardware-enthusiasts who demand high-performance. LibertyECO II 720W is available from today at your local retailer. All PSU's in the LibertyECO II series will include a special add-on: a 12cm Twister fan, just as Modu82+ II and Pro82+ II series also included.
Silent and effective cooling is provided by an integrated 12cm fan. Furthermore, HeatGuard keeps the fan operating up to 60 seconds after the systems shuts down to exhaust the remaining internal heat outside the case in order to avoid a negative impact on component lifetime.
The LibertyECO II 720W is now available with a MSRP of £139,90 (incl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse