Shuttle Launches New J3 Series with Giveaway of SX58J3 Barebone PC Customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ Artwork
Shuttle kicks-off the launch of its new J3 Series high-performance models, featuring the world's fastest processor and world's fastest graphics card, with a barebone PC giveaway
City of Industry, CA -June 23, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is giving away a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork to kick off the launch of its new high-performance J3 5800G and SX58J3 models.
"Every PC gamer knows the Tom Clancy franchise," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "We're thrilled to be working with Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™, the latest release from the Tom Clancy saga, and we're even more thrilled about the one-of-a-kind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ PC we're working on to give away to a lucky winner."
To kick off the launch of the world's smallest yet fastest desktop PC - the Shuttle J3 - Shuttle has rolled out a sweepstakes with the grand prize being a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork. The highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 5800G system and SX58J3 barebone supports the latest IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown", the world's fastest processor with six-cores, and the new NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ® GTX 480, the world's fastest graphics card.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes