Shuttle Launches New J3 Series with Giveaway of SX58J3 Barebone PC Customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ Artwork
Shuttle kicks-off the launch of its new J3 Series high-performance models, featuring the world's fastest processor and world's fastest graphics card, with a barebone PC giveaway
City of Industry, CA -June 23, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is giving away a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork to kick off the launch of its new high-performance J3 5800G and SX58J3 models.
"Every PC gamer knows the Tom Clancy franchise," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "We're thrilled to be working with Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™, the latest release from the Tom Clancy saga, and we're even more thrilled about the one-of-a-kind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ PC we're working on to give away to a lucky winner."
To kick off the launch of the world's smallest yet fastest desktop PC - the Shuttle J3 - Shuttle has rolled out a sweepstakes with the grand prize being a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork. The highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 5800G system and SX58J3 barebone supports the latest IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown", the world's fastest processor with six-cores, and the new NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ® GTX 480, the world's fastest graphics card.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99