For the Beautiful You - MSI Wind U160
Taipei-Is it that easy?! Simply by answering questions, I stand a chance to win the MSI Wind U160, the most stylish netbook in history? Yes, it is true! The questionnaire campaign launched by MSI in cooperation with Beautifulpeople aroused overwhelming responses on the Internet. Tens of thousands of Internet users had already provided us with valuable opinions in hope of becoming the lucky winner of an MSI Wind U160, the most stylish netbook to date!
The first questionnaire campaign received more than 35,000 responses to the simple question: "What is the world's most beautiful place?" Twenty-five places around the world that resemble paradise were elected over the course of this campaign, and there were five lucky winners from Taiwan, the USA, Brazil, Denmark and Italy, who were entitled to receive MSI's state-of-the-art Wind U160 absolutely free!
Iara Dias, Brazil
Tsai Po-I, Taipei
Julia Bykova, USA
Natascha Larsen, Demark
L. Occhino, Italy
The second questionnaire campaign continued to receive overwhelming responses from more than 22,000 participants all over the world. Five lucky winners from Canada, the USA, Spain, Denmark and Japan were drawn and were entitled to receive the MSI Wind U160, the world's most stylish netbook!
Jacob Lennartz, Demark
Hiroyuki Kubota, Japan
Thomas with Petersen, Spain
Melissa Bellos Cisneros, USA
Uy, Mark, Canada
Latest News Posts
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017