Antec Announces Notebook Cooling Solution
Antec Helps High Performance Laptops Keep Cool Notebook Cooler 200 provides cooling, improves system performance and stability
Fremont, CA - September 23, 2008 - Antec, Inc., the leading global provider of high-performance components for the gaming, PC Upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced the Notebook Cooler 200, a cooling solution specifically designed for high performance laptops that delivers new levels of style, cooling and functionality.
Premium notebooks offer capabilities to play the most demanding games and hardware intensive applications, but because of the excess heat that's generated, many of them also benefit from a cooler environment to ensure your laptop runs at its peak performance. The Antec Notebook Cooler 200 sits underneath laptops of all sizes and keeps the hardware cool, supporting system stability and a longer lifespan. The cooler comes with a 200mm Big Boy fan with two speed settings (400 or 600RPM), allowing the user to adjust cooling for performance or noise levels. For a unique appearance, the fan includes blue LED illumination that can be turned on or off by a convenient switch.
The Notebook Cooler 200 is lightweight (3.35 lbs) and slim (13.8" (H) x 19"(W) x 4.2" (D)), enabling user-friendly operation on a flat surface or the gamer's lap. It can easily be attached to the computer via a convenient USB connector and uses very little power, saving laptop battery life.
"With the increasing power, performance and functionality of today's laptops, more and more gamers choose a notebook as their primary gaming platform," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "However, many systems can't provide the right amount of cooling when running at a high load. With our original Notebook Cooler and the Notebook Cooler To Go, we were one of the first vendors to see the demand in the notebook market for a dedicated cooling solution. With the Notebook Cooler 200, we've gone a step further and now deliver the most powerful, efficient and user-friendly solution available on the market for gamers."
The Notebook Cooler 200 will retail for $89.95 and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc., is the leading global brand of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in these industries and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of efficient, quiet, and reliable products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Antec's offering of enclosures includes a large range of cases, such as its technically advanced Performance One Series, cost-effective New Solution Series and server grade cases designed for the needs of all workstation and server markets. Antec's products also include front line power supplies such as its TruePower Quattro series, NeoPower series, and EarthWatts, the most environmentally friendly power supply available. PC gamers are an increasingly significant consumer of performance components, and many Antec products are geared toward the gaming demographic, like the Nine Hundred, the premier gamer enclosure. Antec also offers a computing accessories line comprised of many original products, including its patented LED Fans and Notebook Cooling solutions.
Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The company's products are sold in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
Please visit http://www.antec.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand