Antec Announces Notebook Cooling Solution
Antec Helps High Performance Laptops Keep Cool Notebook Cooler 200 provides cooling, improves system performance and stability
Fremont, CA - September 23, 2008 - Antec, Inc., the leading global provider of high-performance components for the gaming, PC Upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has introduced the Notebook Cooler 200, a cooling solution specifically designed for high performance laptops that delivers new levels of style, cooling and functionality.
Premium notebooks offer capabilities to play the most demanding games and hardware intensive applications, but because of the excess heat that's generated, many of them also benefit from a cooler environment to ensure your laptop runs at its peak performance. The Antec Notebook Cooler 200 sits underneath laptops of all sizes and keeps the hardware cool, supporting system stability and a longer lifespan. The cooler comes with a 200mm Big Boy fan with two speed settings (400 or 600RPM), allowing the user to adjust cooling for performance or noise levels. For a unique appearance, the fan includes blue LED illumination that can be turned on or off by a convenient switch.
The Notebook Cooler 200 is lightweight (3.35 lbs) and slim (13.8" (H) x 19"(W) x 4.2" (D)), enabling user-friendly operation on a flat surface or the gamer's lap. It can easily be attached to the computer via a convenient USB connector and uses very little power, saving laptop battery life.
"With the increasing power, performance and functionality of today's laptops, more and more gamers choose a notebook as their primary gaming platform," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "However, many systems can't provide the right amount of cooling when running at a high load. With our original Notebook Cooler and the Notebook Cooler To Go, we were one of the first vendors to see the demand in the notebook market for a dedicated cooling solution. With the Notebook Cooler 200, we've gone a step further and now deliver the most powerful, efficient and user-friendly solution available on the market for gamers."
The Notebook Cooler 200 will retail for $89.95 and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc., is the leading global brand of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in these industries and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of efficient, quiet, and reliable products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Antec's offering of enclosures includes a large range of cases, such as its technically advanced Performance One Series, cost-effective New Solution Series and server grade cases designed for the needs of all workstation and server markets. Antec's products also include front line power supplies such as its TruePower Quattro series, NeoPower series, and EarthWatts, the most environmentally friendly power supply available. PC gamers are an increasingly significant consumer of performance components, and many Antec products are geared toward the gaming demographic, like the Nine Hundred, the premier gamer enclosure. Antec also offers a computing accessories line comprised of many original products, including its patented LED Fans and Notebook Cooling solutions.
Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The company's products are sold in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
Please visit http://www.antec.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance