MSI Wind12 U250 - Broaden your mobile computing horizons
Taipei-MSI has officially rolled out this year's 12.1-inch masterpiece-the Wind12 U250 which boasts under the hood the most advanced mobile computing architecture on the market. It features AMD 2010 ultrathin platform - "Nile" with AMD Athlon II Neo duo core (Geneva) processor which supports DDR3 memory.
MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern explained that continuing in the tradition of the Wind12 U series, the U250 is highly mobile like netbooks, but comes with a 12.1" screen to "broaden your horizons" and thin, power-saving duo core architecture, so it performs on par with conventional laptops. The cover and the areas in front of the keyboard of the stylishly high tech Wind12 U250 feature MSI's own lustrous Cobra Gray color film print to both protect against scratches and wear.
Exclusive TDE technology for awesome performance
TDE Turbo Engine technology: The Wind12 U250 comes with MSI's epoch-making TDE turbo boost technology which can kick in the turbo mode in both the processor and system memory simultaneously, boosting performance instantaneously to optimize hardware capabilities. The DDR3 system memory can be expanded to 8GB for a super fast computing experience in a thin, light package.
Supports UVD2 and DirectX 10.1: The U250 is equipped with AMD's latest RS880M chipset to support HD graphics as well as UVD2 and DirectX 10.1 technologies which work together with the cinema-class 16:9 ratio LED backlit display with HD Ready 1366×768 resolution to optimize your high definition viewing experience with more realistic images and rich, crisp colors.
High definition, double the processing performance: Employing a 16:9 ratio LED backlit display, which is smaller than an A4 sheet of paper (297×190mm), and a battery that tips the scales at only 1.3kg, the MSI Wind12 U250 is as portable as a netbook, but the third generation AMD 2010 ultrathin platform - "Nile" with duo core processor cranks up performance by 20% over the previous generation of NBs and supports HD high-resolution video output.
Double the battery life*
ECO power saving technology: The MSI Wind12 U250 features a large screen and high performance and weighs in at only 1.3kg. Coupled with MSI's ECO engine power saving technology, LED backlit screen, and AMD 2010 ultrathin platform - "Nile", the Wind12 U250 boasts up to 5.55 hours of battery power-more than twice that of traditional 12" laptops.
Extended mobile computing experience: MSI's exclusive ECO engine power saving technology allows you to select from among five power management levels-Video Game, Film, Presentation, Word Processing, and Turbo Battery, depending on your current needs, giving you flexibility that allows you to maximize battery power. Tests show that the Wind12 U250 can run on battery power for up to 5.55 hours, maximizing your mobile computing experience.
*Actual battery time will vary with differences in computer use and settings.
Stylish feel, nice to the touch
Cobra Gray color film print technology: The chic MSI Wind12 U250 is graced with elegant, flowing lines and the exterior employs the latest glossy color film print technology which is nice and smooth to the touch. The wrist-rest area in front of the keyboard is also coated with color film print to protect against dust and scratching.
EDS keyboard: The U250 also comes with MSI's own EDS (Ergonomic De-Stress) keyboard with keys that are 51% larger in area, a wider keyboard, and keys shaped for comfort. This innovative ergonomic keyboard makes typing faster and more comfortable and effectively reduces stress on fingers and wrists.
Latest News Posts
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20