Super Talent Announces ShuttleCraft Series Enterprise SSDs
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new line of SAS Solid State Disks, the ShuttleCraft Series SAS SSD.
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a new interface standard designed to meet the storage needs of the Enterprise market. SAS features key benefits required by enterprise servers including: high performance, strong reliability and advanced management features.
Already known for extreme reliability, Solid State Disk (SSD) technology can be improved to meet the needs of the enterprise by implementing advanced: Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction and Power Failure Management features. These new features are the cornerstones of our ShuttleCraft Series SAS drive products.
The ShuttleCraft S will be available using SLC flash in 60GB and 120GB capacities, and the ShuttleCraft M will be available using MLC flash to achieve 120GB and 240GB capacities.
"We at SuperTalent are committed to meeting the changing storage needs of our customers. With this, our first SAS interface solution we are now well poised to expand into the enterprise storage market". , Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee.
Measuring a 10.5 x 69.85 x 100.2 mm, the new SAS SSD is compliant with most 2.5" drive bays. Available in July from the Super Talent website.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives