Super Talent Announces ShuttleCraft Series Enterprise SSDs
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new line of SAS Solid State Disks, the ShuttleCraft Series SAS SSD.
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a new interface standard designed to meet the storage needs of the Enterprise market. SAS features key benefits required by enterprise servers including: high performance, strong reliability and advanced management features.
Already known for extreme reliability, Solid State Disk (SSD) technology can be improved to meet the needs of the enterprise by implementing advanced: Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction and Power Failure Management features. These new features are the cornerstones of our ShuttleCraft Series SAS drive products.
The ShuttleCraft S will be available using SLC flash in 60GB and 120GB capacities, and the ShuttleCraft M will be available using MLC flash to achieve 120GB and 240GB capacities.
"We at SuperTalent are committed to meeting the changing storage needs of our customers. With this, our first SAS interface solution we are now well poised to expand into the enterprise storage market". , Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee.
Measuring a 10.5 x 69.85 x 100.2 mm, the new SAS SSD is compliant with most 2.5" drive bays. Available in July from the Super Talent website.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling