New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer DeathAdder combines the best names in graphics and mice
HONG KONG - Jun. 22, 2010 - ZOTAC® International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mini-PCs and small form factor platforms, today combines the extraordinary graphics processing power with unbridled gaming mouse precision for a power-packed combination - the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer DeathAdder.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer DeathAdder is a limited edition bundle that ships with everything a gamer requires to prepare their system for the world of competitive online gaming.
"ZOTAC® is always looking for new ways to enhance the gaming experience for gamers. Combining the amplified visual experience of the GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition and competitive-grade Razer DeathAdder, we're able to deliver a combination of stunning visuals, performance and pinpoint input accuracy for a competitive edge when it comes to online and offline gaming," says Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
The ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition graphics card is the world's fastest air-cooled graphics card that takes the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 GPU to new heights with a enhanced cooling system designed to deliver superior cooling with reduced noise levels while delivering class-leading overclocks. Support for the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 11 with hardware tessellation and high-quality anti-aliasing up to 32x samples enables the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition graphics card to deliver phenomenal details and crystal clear visuals free of jagged edges.
The Razer DeathAdder is a perfect combination of precision and ergonomics for pinpoint accuracy in games, and comfort for extended gaming sessions. The 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor arms gamers with 4x greater precision than traditional desktop mice. With the 1000 Hz Ultrapolling technology, response times are reduced to 1 ms for ultra-fast feedback between the mouse and game.
"ZOTAC® and Razer share the same vision of delivering world-class PC components to take PC gaming to the next level. Joining ZOTAC®'s graphics expertise with Razer's peripheral expertise is a perfect match for gamers all around," says Benjamin Sigmon, director of sales, Razer Europe.
It's time to play with the limited edition ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer DeathAdder.
New ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition with Razer DeathAdder
Extraordinary graphics power combined with unbridled precision
ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 480 AMP!® Edition
?Engine clock: 756 MHz
?480 Unified Shaders
?Shader clock: 1512 MHz
?1536MB GDDR5 memory
?384-bit memory interface
?Memory clock: 3800 MHz
?Pure copper base and heat-pipes and pure aluminum fin heatsink
?Dual 92mm quiet high-performance fans
?Dual dual-link DVI-I outputs
?Mini HDMI 1.3a output
?PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
?Microsoft® DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0 and DirectCompute ready
?OpenGL® 3.2 compatible
?NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround, CUDA & PhysX ready
?NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse
?3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
?Ergonomic right-handed design
?1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
?Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
?On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
?Ultra-large non-slip buttons
?16-bit ultra-wide data path
?60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
?Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
?Gold-plated USB connector
?Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
Latest News Posts
- Apple's 3D Touch is coming to Android phones
- Report: Apple to launch 4K 21.5-inch iMac next week
- HP releasing Star Wars Special Edition notebook
- GeForce drivers, SLI profile prepare you for Battlefront beta
- Google wants to improve mobile web performance
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio