Vuzix Wrap Fashion Shades Now Available in Four Vibrant Colors
Rochester, NY - June 21, 2010 - Vuzix Corporation (TSX-V: VZX), the leader in video eyewear for the mainstream consumer, defense and low vision markets, is excited to announce the availability of the new Wrap Fashion Shades. The interchangeable collection features four different colors - red, blue, amber, and mirror - giving Wrap users several options when looking to personalize their video eyewear.
Setting the standard for stylish wearable displays, the Wrap Fashion Shades snap-on to all current models of Wrap video eyewear for maximum ease of application. Each Shade is made of durable plastic yet features a smooth, glossy finish for a dazzling appearance.
"The Wrap Fashion Shades are part of an accessory line that will be made available to Wrap users to allow for ultimate customization and visual appeal", says Paul Travers, CEO of Vuzix. "Our video eyewear can now seamlessly complement any mood, personality, or outfit."
Each Shade can be purchased separately ($19.99 MSRP per pair) or at $49.95 MSRP for the 4-color combo "Fashion Pack". For more information or to purchase, please visit http://www.vuzix.com.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer
Certain statements contained in this release are "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward looking statements contained in this release may relate to, among other things, future products, product features and applications. They are generally identified by words such as "plans," "seeks," "believes," "may," "expects," "anticipates," "should'" and similar expressions. Readers should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements, which are based upon the Company's beliefs and assumptions as of the date of this release. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those projected in the Company's forward-looking statements due to, among other things, our ability to raise necessary capital; government regulation of our technologies; our ability to enforce our intellectual property rights and protect our proprietary technologies; the timing of new product launches; delays in product development; and dependence on third parties for certain key components. These risk factors and others are described in the Company's reports filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and applicable Canadian securities regulators. Subsequent events and developments may cause these forward-looking statements to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation or intention to update or revise these forward-looking statements as a result of changed events or circumstances that occur after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law.
About Vuzix Corporation
Vuzix Corporation manufactures personal display devices for the entertainment, defense, industrial and low vision medical markets. Vuzix products provide users with a portable and private big screen experience that delivers big screen mobile entertainment in the consumer markets, low vision assist in the medical markets and tactical information in the defense markets. The company is revolutionizing the mobile display industry and aims to continue to create products that enrich the lives of its customers. Vuzix has won six CES Innovations Awards since 2005, the 2008 RetailVision Best New Product - Hardware Award among others. Founded in 1997, Vuzix recently became a public company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX VENTURE: VZX) with offices in Rochester, NY, London, UK and Tokyo, Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER