VIEWSONIC INTRODUCES VG28 WIDESCREEN ERGONOMIC DISPLAYS WITH ENERGY STAR® 5.0 AND EPEAT® CERTIFICATIONS
ViewSonic's new VG28 LCD displays from 20" to 27" offering flexibility and energy savings
WALNUT, Calif. - June 21, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced the launch of the VG28 series, its latest family of ergonomic widescreen LCD monitors with Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT certifications. Offering innovative space-saving and ergonomic design features as well as an ECO mode, saving up to 30% of average power consumption, the VG28 series is making its debut with 20" VG2028wm, 22" (22.5" viewable) VG2228wm, 24" (23.5" viewable) VG2428wm and 27" VG2728wm models.
All models in the VG28 series offer a flexible, ergonomic screen setup for ultimate comfort. Including height adjust, swivel and tilt functions, as well as a slim bezel design with hidden stereo speakers, these monitors contribute to a space-saving and clutter free work or entertainment setup. Additionally, the 24" VG2428wm and 27" VG2728wm will offer a 90° pivot to allow for portrait or landscape viewing. Whether on a desk, mounted on a wall or coupled with any VESA compliant monitor stand, the VG28 series monitors provide a stylish and adaptable solution to any space.
"The VG28 displays offer flexibility and comfort along with certified energy savings," said Sean Gunduz, senior product marketing manager, ViewSonic. "Ergonomic design and eco-friendly features are increasingly important for those looking to maximize space and minimize waste, and the VG28 series has been designed with an energy-efficient, high-quality office and classroom set-up in mind."
Easily integrated into any setup, all VG28 series monitors have diverse input options with DVI and VGA as well as a 2-port USB hub (4-port USB hub and HDMI input for the 27" VG2728wm) for clutter free and convenient connectivity. Offering a 1600x900 (VG2028wm) and 1920x1080 (VG2228wm, VG2428wm and VG2728wm) resolution, each monitor provides crisp, clear quality, coupled with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
The 20" VG2028wm and 24" (23.5" viewable) VG2428wm have MSRPs of $249 and $369 respectively and are available now. The 22" (21.5" viewable) VG2228wm and 27" VG2728wm will be available in July with MSRP of $299 and $579 respectively.
For further information on ViewSonic products, please visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines