VIEWSONIC INTRODUCES VG28 WIDESCREEN ERGONOMIC DISPLAYS WITH ENERGY STAR® 5.0 AND EPEAT® CERTIFICATIONS
ViewSonic's new VG28 LCD displays from 20" to 27" offering flexibility and energy savings
WALNUT, Calif. - June 21, 2010 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced the launch of the VG28 series, its latest family of ergonomic widescreen LCD monitors with Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT certifications. Offering innovative space-saving and ergonomic design features as well as an ECO mode, saving up to 30% of average power consumption, the VG28 series is making its debut with 20" VG2028wm, 22" (22.5" viewable) VG2228wm, 24" (23.5" viewable) VG2428wm and 27" VG2728wm models.
All models in the VG28 series offer a flexible, ergonomic screen setup for ultimate comfort. Including height adjust, swivel and tilt functions, as well as a slim bezel design with hidden stereo speakers, these monitors contribute to a space-saving and clutter free work or entertainment setup. Additionally, the 24" VG2428wm and 27" VG2728wm will offer a 90° pivot to allow for portrait or landscape viewing. Whether on a desk, mounted on a wall or coupled with any VESA compliant monitor stand, the VG28 series monitors provide a stylish and adaptable solution to any space.
"The VG28 displays offer flexibility and comfort along with certified energy savings," said Sean Gunduz, senior product marketing manager, ViewSonic. "Ergonomic design and eco-friendly features are increasingly important for those looking to maximize space and minimize waste, and the VG28 series has been designed with an energy-efficient, high-quality office and classroom set-up in mind."
Easily integrated into any setup, all VG28 series monitors have diverse input options with DVI and VGA as well as a 2-port USB hub (4-port USB hub and HDMI input for the 27" VG2728wm) for clutter free and convenient connectivity. Offering a 1600x900 (VG2028wm) and 1920x1080 (VG2228wm, VG2428wm and VG2728wm) resolution, each monitor provides crisp, clear quality, coupled with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
The 20" VG2028wm and 24" (23.5" viewable) VG2428wm have MSRPs of $249 and $369 respectively and are available now. The 22" (21.5" viewable) VG2228wm and 27" VG2728wm will be available in July with MSRP of $299 and $579 respectively.
For further information on ViewSonic products, please visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays and digital media players.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance