Palit Radeon HD 4870 1GB Sonic Dual Edition: Future proof VGA with 4-in-1 display output support!
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer, today proudly announces Palit Radeon HD 4870 1GB Sonic Dual Edition with pre-overclocked 750 MHz core speed and 3.8 GHz memory speed. This innovative Sonic Dual Edition card features the overclocking friendly "Smart Switch" allowing users to easily turbocharge the card to 775 MHz core and 4GHz memory speed.
Overclocking is easy and friendly! With its dual bios design, Palit Radeon HD 4870 1GB Sonic Dual Edition has a core frequency of 750 MHz and 1024 MB of cutting edge GDDR5 memory at 3.6 GHz and is able to turbocharge to 4GHz memory speed and 775 MHz core speed with the "Smart Switch"! Every user can be an enthusiast! The revolutionary Palit designed dual-fan cooling system releases users from the worries of overheating. Furthermore, Palit HD 4870 1GB Sonic Edition is equipped with advanced DisplayPort and HDMI making it a future proof graphics card.
Palit Radeon HD 4870 1GB Sonic Dual Edition with pre-overclocked core and memory speed combined with 1024MB king-size memory provides astonishing graphics performance while offering extra memory buffer, allowing users to enjoy extreme performance improvements while playing the latest DX10 PC games under HD large screen and high quality image (such as 8xAA).
Palit Radeon HD 4870 1GB Sonic along with the latest PCI-Express 2.0 platform and Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 Shader Model 4.1 technology deliver the best gaming, video playback and computational GPU solution. If you want 2X the performance of Palit Radeon HD 4870 1GB Sonic, it supports ATI CrossFireX Technology!
The advanced DisplayPort output is the future connector standard; it is the state-of-the-art digital audio/video interconnect supports a maximum of 10.8 Gbit/s data rate and 2560×1600 resolution.
Enhanced Anti-Aliasing & Anisotropic Filtering
High performance anisotropic filtering and 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) smooth jagged edges and create true-to-life graphics, for everything from grass to facial features.
CrossFireX (TM) Technology
Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology with up to quad-GPU support.
PCI Express 2.0 Support
Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture. PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
Power to Spare
This GPU has the brute processing power needed for physics, artificial intelligence, stream computing and ray tracing calculations.
ATI PowerPlay Technology
ATI PowerPlay Technology delivers high performance when needed and conserves power when the demand on the graphics processor is low.
Avivo (TM) HD Video
Fully integrated HD audio capabilities and supports playback of multi-channel (5.1) audio streams. Avivo HD enables a one-cable HDMI connectivity solution to high definition home theaters.
Design to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specification of the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
CRT, HDMI, Dual-link DVI, and DisplayPort
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems LTD is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators and motherboards. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards and motherboards with reliable, excellent quality to the world. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers.
Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of ATi and NVIDIA products and on-going development efforts. Palit's worldwide facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All the Palit PC graphics accelerators and motherboards are with WHQL certification to ensure full compatibility.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset