Digital Storm Fuses High-Performance and Value with SPECIAL|OPS Line of Gaming Computers
New line of value priced Intel Core i7,Core i5 and AMD Phenom II powered gaming PCs
Fremont, Calif. - (June 18, 2010) - Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly debuts a new line of high-performance yet affordable gaming PCs - SPECIAL|OPS.
Digital Storm's SPECIAL|OPS gaming systems offer gamers overclocked machines, with quality components from vendors like Intel, NVIDIA, AMD and others, at a fraction of the price of other gaming PCs. During the launch of the SPECIAL|OPS line, Digital Storm is offering complimentary overclocking between 3.3GHz to 3.9GHz.
Each TwisterBoost overclocked SPECIAL|OPS system undergoes a rigorous 72-Hour Stress-Test to ensure all components are completely stable prior to shipping. SPECIAL|OPS also offers a number of chassis options, including both the HailStorm and Assassin chassis that are featured in Digital Storm's flagship line of Black|OPS gaming PCs.
"Our SPECIAL|OPS systems receive the same level of attention, with respect to the quality build and stringent testing procedures, as our Black|OPS systems; they truly represent a phenomenal value for the price," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "To be the predominant name in system integration means that we not only lead the industry with bleeding-edge rigs, but that we also offer systems for gamers of every budget. Our new SPECIAL|OPS line is the ultimate solution for gamers who want incredible performance and the most bang for their buck."
Digital Storm's SPECIAL|OPS gaming PCs are available for purchase at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/compspecialdeals.asp and configurations range from $987 - $2,429
For images or additional information, please contact Digital Storm Media Representative Brian Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Digital Storm's complete product offerings, please visit http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com.
Select SPECIAL|OPS Technical Specifications
About Digital Storm
Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has rapidly emerged as the predominant name in system integration. With expertise in gaming and workstation PCs, Digital Storm's mission is to deliver its customers bleeding edge technology and performance, coupled with rock solid stability and support. As a validation of Digital Storm's success, the company has maintained an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and its systems have received the industry's most prestigious awards. http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus