TRENDnet┬« Launches Two High Speed USB 3.0 Adapters
TRENDnet Laptop and Desktop Adapters Add Two 5Gbps USB 3.0 Ports to Your Computer
TORRANCE, Calif. -June 17, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, and 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE. The adapters add two super speed 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to a laptop or desktop computer. Transfer content from USB 3.0 storage enclosures, flash drives, and camcorders at 5Gbps speeds-10 times faster than USB 2.0.
TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, plugs into any available ExpressCard port on a Window's based laptop computer to provide two USB 3.0 ports. A power adapter provides full power to all connected USB 3.0 devices. Backward compatibility allows users to connect USB 2.0 devices to the USB 3.0 ports.
The 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE, connects to an available PCI Express port on a Window's based tower computer. A 4-pin power port connects to an internal power supply in order to provide full power to all connected USB 3.0 devices. Backward compatibility allows users to connect USB 2.0 devices to the USB 3.0 ports.
USB 3.0 is like HD television-once you experience it, you won't go back," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "The tremendous speed advantage of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) versus USB 2.0 (480Mbps) is driving strong consumer adoption. TRENDnet's user friendly adapters upgrade existing computers to high speed 5Gbps USB 3.0."
TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H2EC is U.S. $59.00
Additional High resolution images are available at:
TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H2PIE is U.S. $49.00
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla promises to unveil new product on April 30, and it's not a car
- Two federal officers charged with bitcoin during investigation
- British Airways suspends frequent flyer program after cyberattack
- One killed, others injured in failed attack against NSA campus
- Mobile payments are appealing, but still no threat to credit cards
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi