TRENDnet® Launches Two High Speed USB 3.0 Adapters
TRENDnet Laptop and Desktop Adapters Add Two 5Gbps USB 3.0 Ports to Your Computer
TORRANCE, Calif. -June 17, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, and 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE. The adapters add two super speed 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to a laptop or desktop computer. Transfer content from USB 3.0 storage enclosures, flash drives, and camcorders at 5Gbps speeds-10 times faster than USB 2.0.
TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, plugs into any available ExpressCard port on a Window's based laptop computer to provide two USB 3.0 ports. A power adapter provides full power to all connected USB 3.0 devices. Backward compatibility allows users to connect USB 2.0 devices to the USB 3.0 ports.
The 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE, connects to an available PCI Express port on a Window's based tower computer. A 4-pin power port connects to an internal power supply in order to provide full power to all connected USB 3.0 devices. Backward compatibility allows users to connect USB 2.0 devices to the USB 3.0 ports.
USB 3.0 is like HD television-once you experience it, you won't go back," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "The tremendous speed advantage of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) versus USB 2.0 (480Mbps) is driving strong consumer adoption. TRENDnet's user friendly adapters upgrade existing computers to high speed 5Gbps USB 3.0."
TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H2EC is U.S. $59.00
Additional High resolution images are available at:
TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H2PIE is U.S. $49.00
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives