A-Data Releases N005 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products today unveiled its supreme-generation N005. Adopting SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to achieve ultra-speedy read/write performance, N005 is designed to complement the modern lifestyle and to make data access much more efficiently with its powerful USB 3.0 connectivity.
Leading the industry in innovation and design, ADATA completes its USB 3.0 solution lineup with the introduction of this new USB 3.0 flash drive. N005 is perfectly positioned to fulfill the growing need for faster data transfer in personal portable storage for every-day computing. It takes advantage of the enhanced bandwidth of USB 3.0 and delivers transfer speed up to 85 MB/s based on real-world tests, outperforming the conventional USB 2.0 by nearly 300%.
Design-wise, N005 comes with a sleek aluminum body stylishly coated in sliver-gray, bringing out the quality and the elegance that best suit the young urban professionals nowadays. The snap-on cap design at the rear end of the drive is thoughtfully included to prevent lost cap. Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, N005 is the smart choice of high-capacity personal portable storage ideal for accessing and sharing huge files on the go.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks away. N005 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015