Corsair Announces 16GB Flash Padlock 2 Secure USB Drive
- Popular password-protected USB Flash Drive now available with 16GB capacity -
FREMONT, California - June 17, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the addition of a 16GB model to its Flash Padlock® 2 line of secure USB flash drives. With 16GB of flash memory, the newest Padlock doubles the amount of secure storage from the previous version.
The Flash Padlock 2 employs two security technologies for robust data protection. The first of these is a user-defined PIN, or personal identification number. This PIN is entered directly on the Padlock using an integrated keypad, and can range from four to ten digits in length. The second security technology used is 256-bit AES encryption of the contents of the drive.
Since the PIN to unlock the Padlock is entered directly on the drive itself, the drive is completely platform independent. This independence allows you to access your protected data on any USB-compatible hardware, including Windows PCs, Macs, Linux computers, and even gaming consoles.
The 16GB Flash Padlock 2 is available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
More information about the 16GB Corsair Flash Padlock 2 and the rest of the Corsair's line of USB Flash Drives can be found at corsair.com/products/flash.
Images of the Flash Padlock 2 can be downloaded from here.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules