Diamond Shines in Germany
techPowerUp Gives "Editor's Choice Award" to Team's Diamond Disk
The award-winning Diamond disk from Team Group Inc. has now been put to test by the Germany techPowerUp hardware review website. With its outstanding design and cost-to-performance ratio, the Diamond disk has won the Editor's Choice Award. The Team Diamond disk is bordered with Swarovski crystals in an aluminum alloy anodized sliding matchbox-style case that combines digital technology with modern fashion.
TechPowerUp, one of the Germany's leading computer enthusiast hardware review websites, produces extensive hardware reviews and develops the well-known graphics card detection software-- GPU-Z. The website is popular among hardware enthusiasts around the world for its professional, unbiased and complete reviews.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to provide the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions around the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to support our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian was years in the making, and Sony feels the pressure
- Report: Samsung to unleash more Tizen-powered smartphones on the world
- Some argue Sony should include backward compatibility for PS4
- Seems customers leave bigger tips if they use mobile payment apps
- Microsoft reportedly interested in acquiring AMD
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive