Diamond Shines in Germany
techPowerUp Gives "Editor's Choice Award" to Team's Diamond Disk
The award-winning Diamond disk from Team Group Inc. has now been put to test by the Germany techPowerUp hardware review website. With its outstanding design and cost-to-performance ratio, the Diamond disk has won the Editor's Choice Award. The Team Diamond disk is bordered with Swarovski crystals in an aluminum alloy anodized sliding matchbox-style case that combines digital technology with modern fashion.
TechPowerUp, one of the Germany's leading computer enthusiast hardware review websites, produces extensive hardware reviews and develops the well-known graphics card detection software-- GPU-Z. The website is popular among hardware enthusiasts around the world for its professional, unbiased and complete reviews.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to provide the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions around the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to support our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules