Diamond Shines in Germany
techPowerUp Gives "Editor's Choice Award" to Team's Diamond Disk
The award-winning Diamond disk from Team Group Inc. has now been put to test by the Germany techPowerUp hardware review website. With its outstanding design and cost-to-performance ratio, the Diamond disk has won the Editor's Choice Award. The Team Diamond disk is bordered with Swarovski crystals in an aluminum alloy anodized sliding matchbox-style case that combines digital technology with modern fashion.
TechPowerUp, one of the Germany's leading computer enthusiast hardware review websites, produces extensive hardware reviews and develops the well-known graphics card detection software-- GPU-Z. The website is popular among hardware enthusiasts around the world for its professional, unbiased and complete reviews.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to provide the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions around the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to support our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes