Diamond Shines in Germany
techPowerUp Gives "Editor's Choice Award" to Team's Diamond Disk
The award-winning Diamond disk from Team Group Inc. has now been put to test by the Germany techPowerUp hardware review website. With its outstanding design and cost-to-performance ratio, the Diamond disk has won the Editor's Choice Award. The Team Diamond disk is bordered with Swarovski crystals in an aluminum alloy anodized sliding matchbox-style case that combines digital technology with modern fashion.
TechPowerUp, one of the Germany's leading computer enthusiast hardware review websites, produces extensive hardware reviews and develops the well-known graphics card detection software-- GPU-Z. The website is popular among hardware enthusiasts around the world for its professional, unbiased and complete reviews.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to provide the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions around the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to support our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft sees 32GB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller