Diamond Shines in Germany
techPowerUp Gives "Editor's Choice Award" to Team's Diamond Disk
The award-winning Diamond disk from Team Group Inc. has now been put to test by the Germany techPowerUp hardware review website. With its outstanding design and cost-to-performance ratio, the Diamond disk has won the Editor's Choice Award. The Team Diamond disk is bordered with Swarovski crystals in an aluminum alloy anodized sliding matchbox-style case that combines digital technology with modern fashion.
TechPowerUp, one of the Germany's leading computer enthusiast hardware review websites, produces extensive hardware reviews and develops the well-known graphics card detection software-- GPU-Z. The website is popular among hardware enthusiasts around the world for its professional, unbiased and complete reviews.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to provide the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions around the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to support our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand