New Epson ES3000 Portable Projector Screen Provides Easy Setup for the Mobile Presenter
LONG BEACH, Calif. - June 16, 2010 - Epson America today announced a new innovative and easy-to-use portable projection screen, the Epson ES3000 Ultra Portable Projection Screen. Designed to fit a variety of needs, the ES3000 expands to three popular standard and widescreen sizes, making it ideal for both business presentations and home theater applications. Building on the success of the popular Duet Ultra Portable Projector Screen, the Epson ES3000 uses a unique one-piece design and comes with a durable, wheeled case for quick and easy transport and storage.
"The Epson ES3000 portable screen is the best and easiest solution for anyone who is taking a presentation on the road," said Jason Meyer, product manager, Epson America. "Setup is simple, the design is all encompassing with no loose components, and the wheeled case makes it easy to get from one place to the next - everything mobile professionals need in a portable display solution."
The ES3000's one-piece design eliminates the need to assemble various components. It easily expands and collapses horizontally and vertically, and can be used to project an image up to 80-inches in size (diagonal). The ES3000 also features an innovative screen size selector switch in order to easily choose the size that best meets the need - standard 4:3 or widescreen 16:9 or 16:10; the screen easily opens to the pre-selected size.
Availability and Support
The Epson ES3000 portable screen is currently available for $249* through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order, and distribution. The screen comes with a two-year limited warranty. For additional information, visit http://www.epson.com.
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 countries around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria. To learn more about Epson America, please visit: http://www.Epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications