New Epson ES3000 Portable Projector Screen Provides Easy Setup for the Mobile Presenter
LONG BEACH, Calif. - June 16, 2010 - Epson America today announced a new innovative and easy-to-use portable projection screen, the Epson ES3000 Ultra Portable Projection Screen. Designed to fit a variety of needs, the ES3000 expands to three popular standard and widescreen sizes, making it ideal for both business presentations and home theater applications. Building on the success of the popular Duet Ultra Portable Projector Screen, the Epson ES3000 uses a unique one-piece design and comes with a durable, wheeled case for quick and easy transport and storage.
"The Epson ES3000 portable screen is the best and easiest solution for anyone who is taking a presentation on the road," said Jason Meyer, product manager, Epson America. "Setup is simple, the design is all encompassing with no loose components, and the wheeled case makes it easy to get from one place to the next - everything mobile professionals need in a portable display solution."
The ES3000's one-piece design eliminates the need to assemble various components. It easily expands and collapses horizontally and vertically, and can be used to project an image up to 80-inches in size (diagonal). The ES3000 also features an innovative screen size selector switch in order to easily choose the size that best meets the need - standard 4:3 or widescreen 16:9 or 16:10; the screen easily opens to the pre-selected size.
Availability and Support
The Epson ES3000 portable screen is currently available for $249* through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order, and distribution. The screen comes with a two-year limited warranty. For additional information, visit http://www.epson.com.
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 countries around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria. To learn more about Epson America, please visit: http://www.Epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook
Latest News Posts
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni